DRUNK RIDDHIMA SPILLING SECRETS

HEY GUYS, I AM BACK AND SO IS THE NEXT UPDATE:

LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Vansh, beta yeh sab kya hai?"

(Dear Vansh, child what is all this?)

Dadi (Grandmother) dared open her mouth, hands pressed tightly over her ears in a futile attempt to tune out the blasting siren echoing off the silent walls as she stared at his grandson in the hall, one hand in his pocket, clad in his black blazer just like his dark heart waiting for them, his family to join him.

No answer, Vansh smirked staring at them all as the hall finally filled with every family member rushing out of their rooms. Vansh sat upon his grand royal chair, a commanding figure amidst the opulent hall of his mansion, his features etched with lines of unmistakable fury. His fists clenched tightly, knuckles whitening against the ornate armrests as he glared ahead with eyes ablaze, the flames of his ire flickering in the depths of his gaze. Each breath heaved with the weight of his seething rage, his regal demeanor momentarily overshadowed by the tempest raging within.

Everyone gulped, and the staff lunged toward the kitchen to hide from the devil. The air around him crackled with tension, his very presence commanding obedience, yet now imbued with an intensity that seemed to demand submission from the very walls themselves. In that moment, he was not Vansh, but the VR, the head of the Rai Singhania empire, a force of nature, his wrath a storm gathering strength, poised to unleash its fury upon any who dared to oppose him.

"Vansh, yeh kya tarika hai, mana ki tum business sambhalty ho par iska yeh matlab nahi ki apne ghar walo se aisa bartaw karoge"

(Vansh, this is not done. We all know that you're the one who handles the entire business but that doesn't mean you will behave like this with your family members.)

Vansh's dark gaze penetrated Chanchal's soul the second these words left her mouth making her cower back. His clenched jaw sharpened as his eyes blazed, his demon fighting for control, trying to push his sanity to a back seat and unleash the lethal urge to be synonymous with destruction.

"Mrs. D'Souza,"

Everyone flinched but remained quiet as Mrs. D'Souza came running out of the kitchen praying to her Jesus to save her this once, her brain running miles per second in search of any mistake she might have committed to waking up the devil's wrath.

The walls shook with fright. Every staff member hiding in the kitchen started praying to send their queen downstairs to save their head, or they feared they might never see Mrs. D'Souza again. The devil will surely eat her alive and leave no crumbs.

"Yes, boss?"

Mrs. D'Souza asked in a quivering voice, her eyes involuntarily darting towards the elevator in the hope of the Riddhima walking out of it. The devil can only be tamed by his angel and it was an open secret to everyone in the VR empire.

"10-minute ke andar chachi ke kamry se unki sari gold jewelry, credit cards, cash, ek ek cheez mere samny. 10 minute"

( Bring every single piece of gold jewelry, credit cards, and cash from aunt's room in front of me. You have exactly 10 minutes.)

With a neutral face, she nodded and rushed upstairs, shouting the names of three staff members to come and help her while her brain patting her heart, for the small window of relief that she was not the one in the line of fire. But whom was she kidding, it's VR who knows what chaos would fall next from his words and on whom.