Khudgarzi part 2

Hey everyone!! here's the next update.... But first thanku all for all the love and appreciation my story received. I am very happy and can't help feel giddy, reading all your comments again and again. so don't disappoint me, vote and comment as much as you can..

now : lets begin-

VANSH'S POV

The presentation was going on, my employee kept rambling on but my mind was far from here to this morning. I smirked remembering how I put Angrey to test this morning wanting to know his take on the photo and as usual he passed with flying colours proving me yet again that I am lucky to have him with me.

But soon my fist clenched as my eyes hardened and threw the paper weight I was rolling in my hand on the presentation screen, that fucking photo. My employee who was standing by crouched down hiding under the podium as the shreds of glass flew all around.

There was pin drop silence, all that could be heard were the bated breath of all the board members sitting around the large black table, all eyes down, the one crouched under the podium was still down, my anger was getting the better of me as the beast in me rattled against the chain pounding his claws wanting to be set free to rip the one who did this, who tried to taint his Riddhima, his sweetheart.

Riddhima is everything I am not, a goddess for me, devoid of any sin. The women who reminds me of my mother, gentle heart with a spirit of fire. My exact opposite. we might as well have existed on different planets.

And someone dared to taint her. I will wipe the very existence of anyone dare to raise an eye at her. I stood up and John, my third in command, kind of secretary of Angrey, slowly followed suit, assuming his place behind me, Angrey was out for the job I handed him this morning. As I walked around the long table towards the podium I watched from the corner of my eye, everyone holding their breaths, beads of sweat decorating their faces, as they all tried to make themselves as small as possible hoping I won't reach them. FEAR, in them is what I like. It satisfies my inner beast, the depth of my black rotten soul is what makes me invincible.

As I reached the podium, standing right in front of the guy who was still on the ground I motioned him to stand up.

"Next time, make sure it's just a presentation and not a lecture"

He nod, his entire body was shaking as he fearfully glimpsed at my hand on his shoulder. He took a sigh of relief as I stepped towards the door and BAM, I punched him hard on the face. Idiot ruined my thirty minutes.

I took my coat off and undid another button of my black shirt. I was sitting in the back seat of the car, muscles tense, as I waited for Angrey to send me good news.

"Ghar", I growled at the driver as my phone pinged. Scrolling through the messages on my mobile phone, most of them were business related, but two caught my attention, one from Angrey,

"The package has reached safely, boss. Waiting for further orders.",

I smirked as my beast licked his lips in anticipation, finally the game is on. Time has come for the payment. The entire life of this amateur player will be tinged with the horrors about to face the same way they tried to tinge the purity of my goddess.

Shikari ab khud shikar hoga. Vansh ki duniya mai dhoke ki ek hi saza hai maut. Par khoon ke rishto ko kabhi kabhi chut deni padti hai. Par ye zindgi ab maut se battar hogi Jisne Vansh ki jaan par aanch daalne ki koshish ki hai.

And another one was from...Riddhima??

I frowned, this was her number before she came to the VR mansion saved in my contacts as Ms. Psychologist. But how the hell did she have it now? Her phone was taken by Mrs D'Souza like every other staff as soon as she came under my employment at my mansion, Protocols you see.