TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER

Hey everyone,

Enjoy:

Riddhima was blushing heavily, resembling a living tomato. The heat coming from her face, she had no doubt can combust an entire continent to flames as she stared at Vansh's hand on her bare thigh. Unable to find a dress to her liking in the penthouse, she was forced to settle for this dark blue off shoulder one piece dress that stops mid thigh.

She turned back millions of times, pacing in the room as if preparing for marathon. Drinking directly from the water jug on the bed side stand. Numerous splashes of water on her face. A gazillion of pep talks and finally she put on the heels and stepped out.

But the way Vansh actually dropped his coffee mug on the floor as soon his eyes landed on her descending the staircase was worth everything. He was lost in Riddhima as he gulped and Riddhima loved every second of it. His eyes just stopped at her, he didn't even realise his shoes were soaked in split coffee ruining them.

He was looking Greek god, like always. In his navy blue tux, with pink shirt peeking out, Rolex donning his wrist. Riddhima licked her lips, watching the mark on his neck she gave to him last night when he answered her that he got scared leaving her speechless.

With every step Riddhima walked towards him, her own body was growing hot under his intense gaze. For Riddhima this was even more unnerving than any kiss they shared. Her, having such kind of power on her husband was making her proud.

As she settled her on the chair beside his around the dinning table, filling her plate with fruits and toast his eyes never left her. The entire eating process turned out to be so long and tedious that she had abandon half of the plate.

The way he made a call before they exit the penthouse and in ten minutes their entire way to the hotel garage was empty. Not a single, neither a male nor a female can be seen. The way he wrapped his coat around her waist, covering her legs before they stepped out, claiming under he breath he is not in the mood to murder anyone today. The way he picked her in his arms once they entered the garage.

Now, moving towards the Mansion, their car on full speed and his hands on her thighs, drawing circles, fluttering her heart. Rendering her stomach home for thousand butterflies.

But as soon as their car crossed the gate of Mansion, moving towards the garage, a new wave of nervousness hit Riddhima. She feared the judgemental looks of entire family looking at her dress. She bit her lower lip, fidgeting with her fingers as Vansh stepped out of the car and walked towards her side, opening her door.

Vansh frowned as he looked at her lost face

"Sweetheart, kya hua?",
(what's wrong, sweetheart?)

"Vansh, hum kya back door se nahi ja sakty?".
(Vansh can we please enter through the back door? )

Vansh's frown deepened at the strange request of his wife, he thought she must be joking or something but as he stared at her innocent face looking up at him expectantly, he realised she was damn serious. But the troubled look in her eyes confused her, what's happening to her?

"Riddhima hua kya hai?"
(Tell me what is it? )

"Vansh, mere kapde....",
(Vansh, my outfit... )

She let her worries hang in mid air, hoping Vansh to understand her silence and it was an utter surprise for when he did. Sitting on his knees beside her on the floor, he held her hands, making her look at him

"Riddhima, in kapdo may kya problem hai? Meri galti hai mujhe John ko specify karna chaiye tha jab mainy usy penthouse ke mere wardrobe may ladies clothes arrange karne ke liye bola. Par in kapdo may koi kharabi nahi hai. Ku pareshan ho?"