Hunter became the prey

ENJOY EVERYONE

==========================================================

"Sir ji badi mushkil se aapko chudaya hai mainy, andar jhuti kahani bnani padi ki aap ek drug ring case par kaam kar rahy ho. Commissioner sir tak se jhut bola, files dikhai tab jakar aapko choda hai.",

(Sir you have no idea how many lies I had to cook up, risking my own job and even was forced to fool the commissioner of Police, that's how you got out of jail. I told them you're working on a case related to some drug ring.)

Mishra ranted to a frustrated Kabir as they walked out of the Police station and Kabir sat in his jeep, Mishra had hardly taken a step in when Kabir drove away leaving Mishra stumbling, ankle twisted, falling flat on his bottom.

"Oh ji sirji, mujhe toh lete jao, kaha chly?"

Mishra screamed raising his hand, but was left with cloud of dust Kabir left behind his jeep. Coughing Mishra waved his hand in front of his mouth, thinking, Jrur nahane gaye hongy, Vaise bhi itni drugs lene ke baad, dimag kam hi kaam kar rha hoga. Aur fir pury teen din lockup may Sirji bhi na, thode sambahl kar nahi kar sakty thy, aur mna toh aise kar rahy thy, mano kisi ne jabardasti inhy drugs diya ho, ary khud hi toh li hongy. Mujhe kahty mai bhi sath chlta.

(Must be in a rush for a bath, had been doing drugs for so many days and then was in the lockup for three days. Must not be in his straight mind. He should have been cautious, getting caught like this was so foolish of him. And why the hell is he denying, its not like someone else could force-fed him drugs. If he had told me, I would have accompanied him.)

*********************************************************************************************************

The tires stopped with a loud screech as Kabir pressed the brakes outside the drug den he supposedly spent three days doing before he was arrested from here. Barging in, he picked the baseball bat placed in one corner, breaking up anything and anyone that came in his way, finally getting hold of the main guy, hiding behind a stack of old boxes in one of the rooms, as Kabir dragged him out, asking for the explanation, how the hell he got here in the first place, as he took out the gun he stole from Mishra from his waistband, threatening the man to spill the beans or die, the man, inserted his finger and shot the bullet himself, not before uttering,

"Yha mra toh sirf ek goli hogi, agar muh khola toh maut ki bheek har sans ke sath manguga"

(If I dare open my mouth, death would be nothing but mercy for me. So I better die now then face the devil.)

Gun dropped out of Kabir's hands as he stared wide eyed, jaws dropped to floor. The fear in man's eyes was evident to him, so much fear that he thought it was better to just kill himself. Kabir's mind clicked, it can only be one person, the Villain under devil's law, the VR.

**************************************************************************************************

Water splashed on her face, a girl woke up to her worst nightmare. As she slowly peeled her eyes open, she looked around trying to move her hand as piercing bright light pricked her eyes. Closing her eyes she tried to shield them from the brightness, but, then she looked down, both her hands were tied to a metallic chair with chains.

The chill haze of her suspicion began to crystallize. Fear pumped dark wine through her veins and sharpened all her senses as she looked around, she was in some kind of room, walls painted pure white, the equipment around her racing her already wide heart.

Mai yha kaise pahuchi, mai toh Vansh ke room ke bahar thi?

(How did I reached here, last I remember I was outside Vansh's room)