KIDNAPPED AGAIN

HEY GUYS I AM BACK...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE FOLLOWERS, WHEN I OPENED THE APP TODAY, IT WAS AN AMAZING SURPRISE...

SORRY FOR BEING LATE...

WAS BUSY HELPING THE FRIEND I TOLD YOU GUYS ABOUT...

SHE WAS GOING INTO DEPRESSION, WE FRIENDS TOOK HER OUT FOR A TRIP...

ANYWAY, LET'S BEGIN:

VANSH'S POV:

I opened my eyes to see the faint light of dawn spilling through the open curtains of the opposite window filling the room with warmth as Riddhima nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck. The corner of my lips curled up as I felt warmth spread in my chest, and the same racing organ in my chest jumped at the opportunity, going miles in seconds as Riddhima pressed herself more to me. Guess I am right, she is my heart, just stupidly left out of me.

I slowly eased her onto the pillow, loosening her hold around my shoulders. While she snuggled under the covers, sliding close to my side with a deep contented sigh leaving her lips.

Adam's apple bobbed, peaceful sleep has always been an illusion for me. I don't remember the last time I had one, maybe never. To see her in such a peaceful slumber is so intriguing, a voyeuristic pleasure that mildly surprised me.

I propped myself on one elbow staring at her sleeping form while she snuggled herself in my chest, she raised her legs, entangling with mine reaching for my hand in her sleep she clutched it between both her palms hugging it close to her face. I froze, gulping down the emotions threatening at the base of my throat.

I reach for my lower eyelid with my free hand, shocked to see wetness over the tip of my thumb as a traitorous pearl escaped the confines of my eyes, cascading down my bearded cheek and hitting the back of my palm. It's terrifying how easily she brings out emotions in me. The hold she has on me is overbearing. How easily she makes me feel when I am told repeatedly that I hunted down all emotion to extinction long ago.

It seemed I was obsessed with every single fucking thing about her. I wondered if I was in her dream and then even considered waking her to ask the absurd question.

She, my curse, my obsession, and finally my -- possession.

I leisurely caressed her with the back of my palm, running it gently down the curve of her heart-shaped face. The peaking love bites on both sides of her neck, her throat, her collarbone beneath her silken hair, so innocent, so pure, so mine.

My jaw clenched, recalling today is going to embark on a new kick start for our marriage and the ball is in Riddhima's hands. Today she is going to go through another test, putting her faith in me and our marriage at risk, I just hope she doesn't give in to the manipulations. There is no way she is leaving me I won't allow that, but after today, she would be one step closer to either discovering me or discovering what everyone believes of me. And whether our relationship would be full of rainbows and roses or rocks and guns will be entirely her decision.

Mujhe maaf karna Sweetheart par humary aany wale bhavishya ke liye yeh jaruri hai. Kya karu mai kya hu mai aaj tak yeh khud hi Samjh nahi paya.

(I'm sorry, sweetheart. It's important for our future. What should I do, what am I, till today I could not understand myself either.)

Something flashed in my memory as if a lid popped open, I stared at her clothed sheets-covered chest, hardening my nerves I gave a feathery touch to the bottom of her right breast, only to have her breathing quickens. Her frantic heart can be heard from miles, a pounding mess sitting in her chest. I didn't take my eyes off her face; staring intently taking in the height of her terror. Every muscle in her body went tense, and her teeth clenched. Something snapped in me, how much she must be scared then that this fear had her in its clutches so badly even when she is drafting off in dreamland.