MAUT SE TAKRAKAR ZINDGI BIKHAR JATI HAI

Vansh threw the file on the table, and it landed floor sliding to the other side of the desk. He rubbed his forehead. He was already pissed, no one could say furious. Since he left his room, everything was going wrong and he had no idea what to make of it. His mom stopped him as soon as he stepped out of the elevator at the VR Mansion, talking in rounds to him, but he can see she was trying to pick on something, though he had no idea what.

He was also irritated that maybe he is overthinking. Well, it's not easy to distrust the woman he trusted the most in the world till now. But after the painting fiasco, he knows nothing he just can't let it go. And to add to his misery, since Riddhima was asleep, there was neither his favorite coffee nor breakfast according to his taste the table waiting. Only the devil knows how he survived before Riddhima.

Because now if something is not done by her, it's just not good enough for him.

The lack of sleep was not a problem for him, he was used to working nonstop with minimum rest but having to leave Riddhima alone in the bed when she was getting handsy with him was not settling well with him. His hand went to his neck, rubbing the mark his wife gave him this morning. The way she licked her lips wet, muttering yummy, he can only imagine what type of dream she must be having. He wants to look at her expression when she would tell him what she gave him this morning and how he had shown off the mark in every damn meeting he ended since morning.

He looked down, shit, he was hard just from the thoughts of her. But he also knows his real frustration was because of something else.

He especially had fun putting one particular bitch, the daughter of one of his investors who always accompanies his dad whenever he had meetings with VR at the company, flirting with him nonstop. How he had slammed her down her advances so easily boasting when asked by her that the mark was a result of a wild night he had with his sexy wife.

She shut up immediately, growing red with every second, after that he deliberately called Riddhima in front of her while his father was going through the terms of the contract in the conference room she shamelessly followed him to his office room. Though he was irritated he was raised to show extra patience when it comes to women.

He so much wants to take out his gun and blow her brains out. He deliberately asked one of Angrey's assistants, Rajesh, to come to his office room, asking Rajesh to arrange the already arranged files just in case. Ever since being accused of rape, Riddhima's warned that some women just can't be trusted around to be so decided he wanted a witness around just in case she turned out to be one of those. But still, the not-so-subtle look of pure lust being thrown at him got him so irritated that That's when the idea popped into his head he called Riddhima, openly flirting with her. Though the wide eyes of that employee as he stared at his CEO, in case there was a doppelganger of him sitting at his place made him roll his eyes, what? he wasn't gonna act all VR to his wife now.

He had already spent four hours at the gym, teaching his men, or we can say beating the shit out of them, but nothing seemed enough. The only tranquility he got was from the every two-hour calls he had been making to his wifey. And when he sees her blushing through the live CCTV feed while talking he just feels like collecting her in his arms, kissing the life out of her. He can't help but wonder what would happen if Riddhima came to know that he sees her twenty-four hours, whatever and whenever only exception is when she is inside their room.

She might probably murder him in cold blood with her lectures on privacy or human rights or whatever, but he was just the way he was. He smirked remembering how easily he manipulated her towards his side when she was ready to take Chanchal's side that night. While he was genuinely hurt that she thinks about everyone but herself.
She needs to learn to be selfish and assertive of her role as queen while dealing with the family otherwise they all would chew her raw.