Deja Vu

Hey guys,

how's life???

I am back with the next one,

Let's begin,

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AUTHOR'S POV:

Riddhima gasped as a tiny drop of Kheer scalded her feet as someone deliberately bumped her shoulder while she was taking the dish toward the dining table. She was in the kitchen helping the staff with the dinner preparations. Everything was done they were just going to lay the food at the dining table. Without thinking much she,

"Oh sorry, mainy dhyan nahi diya",

(Oh, sorry I wasn't paying attention.)

apologized since her entire focus was on the dish in her hand. She looked up to see the blue eyes of her dear sister-in-law Ishani throwing daggers at her. Hands folded against her chest, she was spitting fire at Riddhima, closing her eyes Riddhima exhaled loudly, she didn't want to spoil her mood. She was already walking on thin ice ever since that liar husband of hers has switched off his phone.

Khane par intezaar karna (Wait for me during dinner), she thought sarcastically remembering the note he left for her this morning and then went all radio silent on her since this evening.

The number of times she called him and the number of messages she sent him can worthy of breaking anyone's finger in one day, but no reply whatsoever. She was so loving the attention he was showering her with despite him being busy but now she couldn't help but water the tiny seed of doubts growing rapidly in her heart that he is not interested anymore. That her past had forced him to get the distance.

She didn't have the strength to deal with her bitchy sister-in-law. Walking around Ishani, she was about to leave but had hardly taken one step, was right beside her when Ishani got hold of her wrist, Riddhima turned her face to the other direction, kissing her teeth she pursed her lips plastering an overly sweet smile on her face she asked one of the staff members working in the kitchen to take the dish to the table.

"Tum na...",

(You...)

Ishani began when Riddhima raised one hand, showing Ishani her palm. Ishani frowned, staring at Riddhima as she,

"Everyone out please",

She ordered the kitchen staff. Everyone gets halted by the authority in her tone, even Ishani took two steps back. The staff scurried away immediately, leaving everything stranded.

That's when Riddhima turned to face Ishani, hands folded on her chest she gave her a nonchalant nod,

"Ab bolo?"

(Now tell me, what is it?)

Ishani licked her lips lightly, coming out of her trance she rooted herself firm too,

"Jyada kawa may udna band karo Riddhima. Tumhe kya lagta hai, jo tum mere bahi ko de rahi ho vo unhy kahi bahar se nahi mil sakta? And trust me tumse toh behetar hi hoga"

(No need to be so happy Riddhima. What do you think you are the only woman in my brother's life. Trust me, I am sure he has a much better piece outside, satisfying him.)

Riddhima scrunched her nose as her eyes narrowed, what the hell does Ishani means?, Slowly the realization dawned on her as her jaw dropped to the ground while heat rushed to her face tainting it red at how shamelessly Ishani is referring to the sex life of her brother and sister-in-law.