Riddhima leaving???

Riddhima felt free, too free from the usual tight grip she sleeps in daily as if Vansh fears she would vanish if he didn't hold her close to his heart. What is going on? Her brows furrowed as she extended her hand roaming it on the bed beside her.

Her eyes flew open as looked at her empty side on the bed. Sitting up she leaned against the headboard, rubbing her eyes picked up her phone from the bedside stand, she double-tapped the screen as it lit up showing the numbers on the top left corner,

4:30 AM

Vansh itni subha kha chla gya? (Where did Vansh go so early in the morning?)

She knew getting back in the covers was useless, she is so used to Vansh's hold around her now that dreamland would never welcome her alone.

Huffing she got out of bed, sliding her feet into her slippers she moved toward the washroom, knocking at the door she called out,

"Vansh",

No replay. That's when she saw the door was open and there was no one inside. Splashing some water on her face, removed the sleep from her eyes she finally could see the surroundings a little better. Bone tired she walked out of the room. Elevator guards told her both Vansh and Angrey went to the top floor, Riddhima knew he must be in the study office. Kya Krishna ji, Vansh apna dhyan kyu nahi rakhta hai. (Why the hell Vansh never cares for himself god?)

Hoping to shrug away even the remaining sleep she took the stairs instead of the elevator. She was right at the door. The door was slightly ajar she can see Vansh sitting on his chair as Angrey was standing beside him showing him some papers. Riddhima was about to knock but,

"Boss jaisa apne kaha tha, Mansion ki security team puri change kardi gayi hai. Bhabhi ki kidnapping ke baad, mainy unki personal security aur bhi tight kardi hai.",

(Boss as per your orders the security team of the Mansion has been completely changed. And most important, After the kidnapping of the sister-in-law, I have made her security even tighter.)

Riddhima's hand flew to her mouth swallowing any sound she was to make as she plastered herself to the wall beside the door. Everything in her was screaming for her to move, to leave or she would regret but her brain has frozen, stunned into inactivity by this admission of Angrey. Her feet were just rooted as her blood went stiff. My kidnapping?

She strained her ears while muffling any sound out of her by cupping her mouth tightly,

"Boss Anupriya ma'am...",

Riddhima scrunched her nose, Angrey was deliberately cut in between his words, she slid a little closer to the door but was too scared to turn around and look inside. That's when the door burst open. Everything happened so fast that she could hardly register, one second she was standing outside the door trying to eavesdrop and the next second, a hand on her elbow pulled her in. She turned around plastered to a firm chest.

RIDDHIMA'S POV:

I inhale deeply. Oh god, it's the intoxicating smell of my husband.

"Kya ho rha hai sweetheart?",

(What's going on sweetheart?)

he whispers, his voice was eerily calm and I knew it, I knew this moment he was anything but calm. Call it wife instincts but he was just seconds away from exploding. He has one arm around me, clasping me to him, while the fingers of his other hand softly trace my face, gently probing, examining me. His thumb brushes my lower lip, and my breath hitched. He's staring into my eyes as if studying my soul, and I hold his anxious, burning gaze for a moment or maybe it's forever but eventually, my eyes cast down unable to hold the intensity of gaze falling on my lips, how can this man make me so nervous?