GUNS AND ROSES

hey everyone, I am back...

thank you for the appreciation my story received...heartly thanku

enjoy:

Riddhima kept stealing glances towards Vansh through the curtain of her hairs as Vansh kept on driving madly at the insane speed of above 180. She reach out to hold his bleeding hand again and again but something in the way he was looking was holding him back.

Riddhima had never seen Vansh so distanced. It was as if he was miles away and the negligible distance between them was becoming unapproachable for her. His eyes were pitch black, knuckles turning white as he clutched the steering wheel in his iron grip.

Riddhima had no idea what is going to happen or where they were going but she seems to have lost all the ability to even ask. She shuddered as she remembered what happened an hour ago.

FLASHBACK STARTS:

VR MANSION:

"You bitch",

Kiara screamed as she picked up a shred of glass lying around because of the table toppled by Vansh and flung it at Riddhima.

Vansh pulled Riddhima out of harm's way but the glass still scraped at the upper arm of right hand as a painful hiss escaped her.

But the moment Vansh eyes met the bleeding mark he lost all his senses. He picked up the same glass shred and advanced towards Kiara with a growl

"H-I-m-m-a-t k-a-i-s-e h-u-i....",

(h-o-w d-a-r-e y-o-u...)

His eyes were scream, it was as if every follicle in his body was on fire and his brain possessed. Holding Kiara by throat in an insane chokehold he slammed her on the wall behind, step by step digging his fingers tighter.

The air knocked out of Kiara as her head slammed in the wall harshly.

"Tumne mujh par ilzam lagaya mai chup khada tha, par meri patni par khroch dene wale ko mai zinda nahi chodunga. Galti kardi, bahut badi galti",

(You accused me, that was a mistake but you tried to hurt my wife, that's a sin in my eyes. An unforgivable sin. )

He looked so strong and dominant full of authority and power oozing out of him. No onw dared to approach. Never interfere between Lion and its prey, the old saying coming to life as Vansh keep squeezing the life out of Kiara with one hand while his other hand digging the glass shred in his own palm, holding it in a vice grip, blood keeps flowing out but he didn't even flinch. As if he wanted to imprint the shred in his skin, bury it inside.

Everyone cowered back as the room became a domain of VR's power. The king had risen. His eyes held the promise of death. His presence screaming of the arrival of demon, as the demon tore the chains used to leash it in the cave and the wrath is all that's left.

Even Riddhima got scared as Vansh appeared to be a complete maniac, living up to the name given to him, a synonyms for destruction. She had never seen Vansh like this, this animalistic, this demonic.

Kiara was gasping for air, clawing at the hand of the Vansh cutting off her ability to inhale air. Her face turning blue when Angrey stepped forward, trying to pull Vansh away but Vansh punched him in the face with his bleeding hand, throwing him on the floor but never removed his hand from Kiara's neck

"Riddhima sirf meri patni nahi hai, junoon hai mera, guroor hai mera. Mujh par ilzam lagana galti thi par Riddhima par hamla karna , gunaah hai meri nazro may. Aur gunah ki sirf saza hoti hai, saza hoti hai, Sazaye maut."