Rape

Hey guys I m back,

enjoy the update,

AUTHOR"S POV:

Riddhima's felt goosebumps as Vansh traced his fingers lazily on her arm, from the back of her palm to her shoulder blade, all the way to her neck. Everywhere he touch leaving her skin on fire. Sparks erupted in the pit of her stomach. Squirming , she fisted her palms, his fingers dancing on her skin, she closed her eyes as her breathing laboured.

True, they have kissed before but now was totally different, Riddhima had no doubts now ,the man she was in the arms of is going to be her forever. This is her truth no matter what. The truth that she choose to believe on. Her heartbeat intensified as Vansh clutched her hair in his other hand, pushing her forward, holding her face up, his breath fanning her lips.

Today she realised the lack of love in Vansh's life when she heard Chachiji spouting nonsense about Vansh, the hatred she felt in Chachiji words, the poisonous way she was taking Vansh's name was really a shock for her. She thought she's the one they hate as she's an outsider, but they also hate Vansh??.. The man who always keep standing on one leg to take care of all of them.

Is money really that important?

God knows for how long he had been deprived of love in his life. And what she found today after meeting that Inspector increased the ache in her heart for this man ten folds.

Her thoughts get interrupted as Vansh cupped her face. Putting her hair on side he planted feathery kisses on her shoulder blade.

"Riddhima...Ankhe kholo",

he breathed out. His voice slurred. Riddhima's brows furrowed. She opened her eyes to find his eyes already on her. Riddhima's eyes widened as she immediately looked down. Her spine chilled as she saw the raw desire reflected in his charcoal orbs, darkening them even further. Scaring the daylights out of her. The pull and the need in them was so high that her entire being shuddered, not believing the possibility someone can want her so fucking much.

He nuzzled his face in her hair, he ran his nose on his cheeks as she fisted his shirt, her hands on his chest. Both panting heavily, the darkness around as the flickering light from the open door of the closet reflecting from her jhumkas on his face adding a charm.

In the shades, their foreheads joined, his face was so close to Riddhima, she could smell the liquor he had been drinking. As he slightly brushed his lips on hers, tasting the aftermath. When out of nowhere he pinched her waist and his tongue was in her mouth.

Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter of her heart only intensified. Riddhima's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

There was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around hers. Vansh drooping eyes kept half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasnt a product of his imagination.

He wasnt sure if nature rooted for this moment or if his mind tricked him into a perfect present, but every breath he took smelled like jasmine and for the first time since hed known himself, he didnt feel any control over his senses. If anything, the warm feeling of her breath, although destabilizing, was inviting. This time around he draped both arms around Riddhima's small frame and met her lips again .

Chewing on her bottom lips, he bruised them with his teeth, feeling the red liquid colouring there moment, stamping its approval. There was nothing as toxic as her lips and Vansh knew he got an addiction.