Imagine Jack J.

You were currently watching your boyfriend Jack rehearse for his show tonight with Jack G. You were super excited, since you had tight schedule with work you couldn't really ever see Jack perform live.

As they were on stage you were sitting in the middle row, which gave you the perfect view of them practicing. You were so into they're practice that you didn't see or feel anyone sitting next to you.

"Hi there.." An unknown voice says.

You look over at the person, who's smiling really wide. Kind of creppy.

"Hello" you say a bit awkwardly.

"I'm Sammy" he introduces himself.

"(Y/N)" you say. As you look back at the Jack's practicing.

"You must be Johnson's girl" he brakes the silence. You nod.

"I've never seen you around. How come?" He gets a bit closer.

"I work a lot, and so I don't really have a chance to come to his shows" you say. He seems to be getting way to close, like if he was going to kiss you or something.

"Hey Sam. Sammy. Wohoo, over here!" You hear Jack J say over the microphone as the music stops.

He looks up, as he sees an upset Jack. He sits up right in his chair like if nothing happened.

"I think I heard someone call you from backstage. Why don't you uh, go huh?" He says, looking straight at him. He nods quickly, and gets up and goes straight backstage.

You look down and smile. You hear a whistle. You look up and see Jack smiling at you, and blowing you a quick kiss.

I'm sorry if this is really crappy, its midnight and my stomach hurts so bad. But I did promise an update! So here it is :D xo

Who should I make one of next? And what scenario? (: comment below!!!

Hope you all have a great day/night/morning. Remember you're beautiful, and rad af

-Stephanie ((: