Carter Reynolds Imagine (Request) #18

**Requested By @JC_Lover1, Hope You Enjoy VienA! (;**

You come in bursting out laughing with Cameron. You Two have gone the whole day shopping just the two of you, He was pretty much your best guy friend. So as you two walk in your boyfriend Carter's house, He was watching tv, But as soon as he saw you two he got up pissed off

"Where Were You?" He asked You furiously.

"I Was With Cameron, Chill!" You say calming him down.

"No, I Won't Chill. You guys have been out ALL DAY" Carter shouts a bit.

"Look I'm sorry man We Just-" Said Cam, But got interrupted by Carter.

"I Don't Wanna Hear You" Shouts Carter a bit.

"Carter, What's wrong with you? We were just hanging out" You say.

"I think its best if I Go, I'll see you Guys later" Says Cameron as he Gave you a quick hug and left.

"What's up with you? You say as you shut the door.

"What's Wrong With me? I'm fine, The questions is what's wrong with you? Why are always hanging out with Cameron?" Says Carter.

"What do you mean? he's just a friend, And you know it very well!" You shout a bit.

"So you'd rather hang out with your friends than your own boyfriend?" Shouts Carter.

"Its Not That. Its just that I haven't seen Cameron in a while!" You say. Their was silence for a few seconds

"I think its best if you left" Says Carter. You without words get your belongings and storm out of his house and drive home. You've just sat in your couch watching tv, For a couple of hours, Just wondering what just happend with you And Carter. "Is It Over or something?" You thought. You heard a Knock on the door, you get up and open it to Cameron.

"Hey Cam! Come on in!" You say with a fake smile and fake happy voice.

"What's Wrong?" Says Cameron as he sits next to you.

"Oh Just me and Carter got in an argument" You shrug.

"It was my fault wasn't it?" Says Cameron, disappointed a bit.

"No, It wasn't at all. Just we got things mixed up a bit, that's it" you smile at Cam. You heard another knock on the door, And open it up to Carter.

"Carter!" You say Suprised, As you invited him in. He looked a bit mad when he saw Cameron, But than he just turned around and looked at you.

"Listen, VienA. I'm sorry..I-I was being over protected and just Jeleous. I'm so sorry, I just didn't understand your Guys's Friendship. I was just jeleous that you hung out with Cameron more than me. But now that I've thought it threw, I understand" Says Carter

"Carter, I accept your apology, And I'm also sorry because I didnt hang out with you as much as I did with Cameron" You say, He nods.

"It's Ok. Also..Cameron, I'm sorry man..For being rude to you and stuff. sorry" Carter tells to Cameron, They both hug and make it up. As Carter gets closer to you and says

"Thank You For accepting my apology. I Love You" He says as he crashes his lips to yours.

"And I promise we will hang out more ok? I Love You Too" You smile, As he hugs you tightly.

**Sorry If It Kinda sucked :/ Hope you enjoyed Though VienA!!:) Thank you for reading! VOTE**