Jack Johnson Imagine (Request) #23

*Requested by @xNiamsSuperWoman. Hope you enjoy. I also decided to just do Jack J, because their isn't much really of  Jack J so yeah(: ENJOY!*

You were at home with your best guy friend Jack. You both were doing a Science project together, But than your bestie texted and you got distracted. A bit.

"Just let me see what your doing!" says Jack, Trying to be a snooper.

"No" you denied.

"Wow, And we've known eachother for along time Amy" pouts Jack a bit.

"AMY! COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!" shouts your mom from downstairs. You sighed, and left your phone in the bed. You're phone had a password so you had no worrie of Jack snooping on it. He would never ever figuer out the password.

*5 minutes later*

When you enter the room you see Jack on your phone.

"Damn it Jack!" you shout, and run up to him trying to get your phone. He hides the phone in his sweater, You tackle him down and both of you are on the floor. The phone goes under the bed, And you both crawl down to get it. He gets it and runs and locks himself in the bathroom.

"Jack! This isn't cool! Please give me my phone back!" you shout from the other side of the bathroom door. You just didn't want Jack to see the texts between you and your friend about him.

"Chill, I'm almost done" he shouts back. A few minutes later, he comes out and hands you the phone.

"Calm down. I didn't find anything" he smirks. You were relived that he didn't find anything. You both sit back down in the bed trying to finish the project than, All of usuden.

"I like you too" he says looking at you. You slowly look at him. He's smirking, You got absolutely red.

"Ohh, Umm. You read my-?" you cut off. He nods.

"I've always had feelings for you too. But- I didn't want to ruin our friendship" he says. But than he gets closer to you, Looking deep into your brown eyes.

"Would you like to my girlfriend?" he asks. You smile so gigantic.

"Obviously-Obviously Y-YES!" you shout a bit, and hug him, He leans back and now you're on top of him he strokes back your brown hair. And kisses you.

"I'm glad you're finally mine" he smiles.

"I'm glad I'm finally yours" you reply.

**Hope you enjoyed Amy, And i hope everyone else did too! Thank you for reading!! xx**

-Stephanie(: