Daddy Carpenter; Aaron C.

Requested by @danimo1998.
Message me so we can discuss your requested imagine.(: Thank you for the idea!

"Oh my god!" you shout in surprised.

"What?" your best friend asks.

"Im-I-I'm pregnant. I-Its positive." you stutter looking at the pregnancy test. You friend looked at you with a huge smile.

Now you and Aaron were at the age that you guys can have babies. But you too never planned.

"Your gonna be a mom!" your friend smiles. Your still in shock.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy?" she asks.

"Iam! Seriously, but. What about Aaron? I don't know if he would even wanna be with me, would he accept that I'm pregnant?-" your friend cuts you off.

"Listen. I know Aaron, and he will accept you, and the baby. Don't worry about it...Just tell him today. Alright? Everything will be ok." she hugs you.

"Thank you (Y/B/F/N) for always being here for me." you smile.

"Anytime! Now i gotta go. Good luck with you and Aaron. Its gonna be fine. You too will be amazing parents." she smiles, as she says goodbye and leaves.

You waited for Aaron, he went to the store. So he won't be long.

*10 Minutes Later*

You heard the door slam from the living room.

"Babe? Where are you?" he shouts looking for you. You didn't respond. He quickly opens the door.

"Oh (Y/N) Why didn't you answer? Are you ok? What's wrong?" he asks sitting next to you with his hand on your shoulder.

"Aaron-" you take a deep breath.

"We need to talk" you say.

"What about?" he asks with a worried look in his face.

"*Sigh* I don't know how to say this but uhh-" he cuts you off.

"Are you breaking up with me?" he cracks a bit.

"No, no, no Aaron. I love you so much, Its just that- I don't know how to say this but I'm-" you take a deep breath.

"I'm..." the words wouldnt come out.

"You're what?" he asks.

"P-Pregnant." you say, looking down at your hands. Their was a minute of dead silence.

"Serious?" he asks. You nod.

"I understand if you leave, like whatever. Ill find a way to raise the baby in my own." you crack. Aaron than lifts your chin up.

"Daddy Carpenter. I like it." he smiles.

"You serious?" you smirk.

"yes! Can't wait to raise a family with the love of my life." he smiles.

"I thought you weren't ready, i thought you were gonna leave me." you say.

"I will never leave you (Y/N) ill always be by your side no matter what..I love you." he says.

"I love you too." you smile.

**Hope you all enjoyed. Yes i did change a few things, hope that's ok? But please vote and comment what you think? Thank you so much**

Twitter - @ItsMahoneBtw

Kik - Its_Stephxx

-Stephanie(: