Unexpected; Cameron D.

Today you and your boyfriend Cameron of 10 months, were gonna celebrate your anniversarie tonight. He already suprised you with a lot of hugs and kisses, Plus a Big bouquet of Roses, And a Gigantic Teddy bear this morning. Now tonight you two are going out to eat. You got out of the shower, But than you remember you left your make up bag in Cameron's room you went into Cam's room, He was taking a shower you were still looking for your make up.

"Cameron! Have you see my Make Up Bag anywhere?" You shouted at him outside the bathroom door.

"Wait.." He said as he turned off the shower, He Got out and you all you see is his muscular toned abs all you can do is stare

"What you need Y/N?" Asked Cameron.

"Oh! Umm I N-Need my-" You said Studderd a bit still looking at Cameron's abs.

"Aww, Like what you see baby?" He laughed a bit and winked at you. You just blush and give him smirk.

"Come Here" He says with open arms, You go hug him and than he crashes his lips on yours. First it was a passionate kiss, But soon it turned into a make out session. He pulled you to the bed, Still both of your lips connected. As Cameron was kissing you, He grabbed you by the waist but he squeezed your side of the stomach which he didn't know but that was your tickle spot so when he squeezed the side your first reaction was kick straight. So As yoi did, By accident you kicked your toe to the wooden thing in the front of the bed.

"Ouuchh! Oh My God, Oww!" You shout pushing Cameron off of you a bit, Grabbing your toe.

"Y/N Are you ok!?" Asks Cameron Worriedly

"I- I Hit My toe. And it hurts so bad!" You're voice cracks, As a tear comes out of your eye.

"It's Ok, Babe..I'll Get change and will go to the Clinic" Says Cameron, Rushing to the Bathroom and getting changed. That didn't take him 5 minutes. You couldn't walk so, Cameron got a hold of you and carried you bridal style.

"Noo! Don't carry me, Put me down..I'm Fat" You say putting one hand in your face

"No You're Not! And even if you were, You'd Still be beautiful to me, No Matter What" He says taking your hand off you're Face. He carried you to the car, And drove off to the nearest clinic.

*At The Clinic*

You two waited for the doctor to check up on you. You were just grabbing Cameron's Hand because you're toe really, And I mean Really Hurt!

"Ok, Mrs. Y/L/N It seems like you've not just broke one toe, It seems like actually broke two more" the doctor says.

"I Broke Three Toes?!" You say with an Are you serious face.

"Yes, And also it seems like you're gonna be using some crutches for at least up to 7 weeks till it heels" The doctor says with an I'm sorry face. After all that, You and Cameron went into the car and drove off home.

*At Home*

Cameron opened the door for you into the bedroom, Because you told him you were tired and wanted to sleep. You layed down, And Cameron layed down next to you.

"What a day" You say to Cameron

"I'm So Soo Sorry babe! I didn't Know that was you're tickle spot" Says Cameron feeling kinda guilty.

"No, It wasn't you're fault! You didn't know. Its ok" You smile at Him.

"Well What an anniversarie to remember huh?" asks Cameron, You nod.

"But At least were together in our anniversarie, Not as we planned..But we were together" Says Cameron with a smile

"Yeah, You're right" You say. As Cameron crashed his lips into yours so passionate.

"Happy Anniversarie Baby. I Love You So Much!" Says Cameron.

"Happy Anniversarie. I Love You Too" You respond. As you two fall asleep in eachothers Arms.

**Hope You Enjoyed! Thank You For Reading!**