How you two kiss

Cameron : He holds you both so close, Your touching eachothers forehead, He smiles at you he strokes your hair and your cheek softly, And connects his lips to yours Slowly put passionately And all you feel is butterflies and fireworks all threw the kiss.

Matthew : He grabs your waist and pulls you close to him making you feel so safe in his arms, He softly strokes your Cheek and it makes you blush you put your head down, But he pulls your chin right up and smiles at you and crashes his lips to yours so Slowly, And smooth.

Taylor : He pulls you to the bed your under him he's on top, He stares at you really close into your eyes, He smirks. He peeks your lips softly, And leans in and kisses you so soft, It feels reall and meaningful.

Nash : He likes to suprise you from the back. He puts his arms around your stomach holding you tight, Feeling protected around his arms. He kisses your cheek hard, But yet soft, And than he turns you around..Still his arms around your stomach, he looks deep into your eyes and Slowly gets closer to you and kisses you while he lifts you up a bit still not disconnecting Kiss.

Aaron : He playfuly shuts your eyes from behind with his hands and asks you who is it. Than when you say his name, He takes his hands off and he turns you facing him really close to his chest. He holds your hands, While crashing his lips to yours.

Carter : He always likes to ask you obvious questions like "Kiss Me If I'm Wrong Or Right" and he asks you a question that are so easy to Answer, Like "Kiss Me If I'm Wrong but, Dinosaurs still exist right?" He always wants to kiss you no matter what, No matter where! He wants to show everyone that your his and his only. That he pulls you so close, That both of you are touching cheeks, He smirks at you and leans into your lips and kisses you so Soft and smooth. Not to Slow, Not To fast, But just right.

Jack J : He tells you to jump and you jump and he catches you and puts your legs around his waist, Your hands around his neck. He smiles so big at you, And both of you are touching foreheads, He kisses you Passionately and slowly. Its so passionate that he never wants to let go.

Jack G : He dosent care what your doing, Or where! Jack will always kiss you no matter what! He comes up to you, Lifts up your chin and crashes his lips to yours so slowly, Sometimes he smiles in the kiss, He kisses you so smoothly that you never wanna let Go.

Hayes : He always runs up to you or runs from behind you and suprises you with big hugs, Than he pulls away a little, Looks at you deep into your eyes, Gives You a really cute smirk and kisses you so slowly and smooth.

*Hope You Enjoyed! Ill be updating more soon! Please Vote! Thank you so much for your reads And Votes! I Really Appreciate it, It makes me wanna write more amazing stories seeying how much the votes and reads have gained. Thank You, Lots Of Love*