Matthew Espinosa Imagine (Request) #22

*Requested by Alyssa aka @dorky00. Hope you enjoy!*

"Tell me the damn truth right Alyssa!" shouts your boyfriend Matt. You two have been arguing for a while, because he saw pictures of you supposedly cheating on him. That was a huge lie though.

"I am telling you the truth Matt! Understand i wouldn't do that!" you bark back at him.

"Than explain those pictures!" he shouts a bit more.

"Understand that those are fake! Why in the hell would i even hurt you!?" you sob a bit.

"I-I just-Need time. Please, Just leave" he says, Taking a huge breath, and sits down on the couh with his hands going threw his hair. You just stand their looking at him with tearful eyes, You just shake your head and leave his house, Crying all the way to your house.

*Later that night*

You were still crying your eyes out from the argument earlier. "Why dosen't he believe me?" goes threw your mind. You would never in a billion years hurt Matt. Never. You were sobbing under the sheets on your bed. When you heard a loud knock. You got scared and jumped a bit, You stormed out of bed and go running downstairs and open the door to a bear? A gigantic teddy bear wearing a t-shirt saying "I'm Beary Sorry" You giggle, and reveals that its Matthew. He seems like he's beem crying.

"I'm sorry Alyssa, I'm truly sorry. I was being over protective. I just, I just don't want to lose you. I love you So much Alyssa" he apologizes, still holding the bear. You didn't responsd, All you can do is go up to him and kiss him passionately. You feel him smile between the kiss. You separate the kiss and say.

"You're so cheesy with that bear thing. But i like it" you smile.

"Anything to get you back" he giggles while hugging you.

"I love you so much." he whispers.

"I love you too" you respond smiling.

**Hope you enjoyed Alyssa! And everyone else i hope you enjoyed too! :) Sorry if it was short! I still have to do 11 more imagines, I'm kinda in a rush. Sorry! xx**

A/N : REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW. SORRY TO MANY I CAN'T CATCH UP, I'M ONLY ONE GIRL. REQUESTS WILL BE OPEN WHEN I'M DONE WITH THE CURRENT ONES! :) THANK YOU!! xx

-Stephanie(: