Imagine your Fave :)

I'm going to do these 'QOTD' again, lol

QOTD - "What grade are you entering this year? Or have entered?"

I'm entering sophomore year :///

~~~

You woke up from bed feeling your stomach like it's in nots, you silently groan. You go to the bathroom  and see that you're in your month.

"Goodie," you say in the most sarcastic voice. You got changed into some black sweat pants, and over sized gray hoddie with a messy side braid.

You didn't feel like making breakfast for either (y/f/n) or yourself, so you went downstairs and laid down on the couch and watched TV. The sharp pain in your stomach was getting worse, you started groaning and pressing pressure on your stomach. It went away for a minute, but shortly came back.

"Oh, there you are. Morning," says (y/f/n) as he kisses your head.

You smile through the pain, still adding some pressure on your stomach.

"Are you alright?" He looks in the condition you're in, you nod.

"Just.. Cramps" your voice cracks not taking this pain any longer.

He didn't say a word, he just wrapped his arms around your waist and carried you upstairs to the bedroom bridal style, your hands wrapped around his neck and your head nuzzling on his warm neck which comforts you.

He tucked you in, and kissed your forehead.

"I'll be right back," he whispers.

"W-where are you going?" You ask.

"I am going to go make you some hot tea, and after that I'm going to the store and buy you some heating pads. Then get junk food, of course." He laughs.

"You're the best," you smile with some watery eyes.

"Anything for my, baby girl. Now you relax, and watch some Netflix. While I quickly make that tea, yeah?" He says, while placing a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"Love youuuu" you say, making the 'u' longer.

"Love youuuu too" he giggles, while he pecks your lips.

Fin (/^▽^)/

Awh, that was kinda cute :) I had no idea where I was going with the ending tbh, I just had this idea and boom I didn't think twice and just made it like that (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ wooo

I know I know, it was short. Buuuuuut I'll try and make the rest a bit more longer, next time :p

You're rad af, and don't forget to smile todaaay, because you're 1. Awesome and 2. You deserve to be freakin' happy :) x

-Stephanie