Couple Song<3

A/n: GUYSSS, OH MY GOSH!!! GUESS WHAT¿? I ACTUALLY HAVE THE CHANCE TO GO TO THE 5SOS CONCERT IN SEATTLE NEXT YEAR! :D IT WILL BE FOR MY 15TH BIRTHDAY<3 HOLY SHIT. I'M CRYING. I'M SCREAMING. I'M DEAD. HOPEFULLY I DO GO (: IT WILL SERIOUSLY MEAN A LOT IF I GO.

Oh my gosh, also do some of you know who Kevin Ortiz is? Well omfgg, he came here were i live. And my sister went, and she got me his autograph and a pic of him :D iam soo happy and thankful <33

PS: Sorry i also haven't update, see i started school yesterday and i was truly exhausted because i have to take a bus, and walk and the school is mostly in another district, another city.

------------------------------------------------

Cameron:

All I Ever Need by Austin Mahone

-"don't the water grow the trees don't the moon pull the tide don't the stars light the sky you need to light my life you need me anytime I'm always right by your side I've never felt this love only thing that's on my mind"

Matthew:

The Way by Ariana Grande

"You give me that kind of something Want it all the time, need it everyday On a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred Never get enough, I can’t stay away. If you want it, I got it, I got it everyday You can get whatever you need from me Stay by your side, I’ll never leave you And I ain’t going nowhere 'cause you’re a keeper"

Nash:

If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys

-"Some people want it all But I don't want nothing at all If it ain't you baby If I ain't got you baby Some people want diamond rings Some just want everything But everything means nothing If I ain't got you, Yeah. Some people search for a fountain That promises forever young Some people need three dozen roses And that's the only way to prove you love them Hand me the world on a silver platter And what good would it be With no one to share With no one who truly cares for me"

Carter:

Boom Clap by Charli XCX

-"Boom Boom Boom Clap

You're picture perfect blue Sunbathing under moon Stars shining as your bones illuminate First kiss just like a drug Under your influence You take me over you're the magic in my veins This must be love. Boom Clap The sound of my heart The beat goes on and on and on and on and Boom Clap You make me feel good Come on to me come on to me now Boom Clap The sound of my heart The beat goes on and on and on and on and Boom Clap You make me feel good Come on to me, come on to me now"

Taylor:

The One I've Waited For by Austin Mahone

-"I built my walls up high But now they're falling and you're the reason why And with you I'm not alone Cause you are the one I've waited for But my heart's been locked away I hid inside just so I'd feel safe I'll give in, won't be afraid Cause you are the one I've waited for. With this love, this love, this love With this love, this love, this love I've been searching so long for a feeling like this Cause you are the one I've waited for Girl you are the one I've waited for"

Shawn:

All Of The Stars by Ed Sheeran

-"It's just another night and I'm staring at the moon I saw a shooting star and thought of you I sang a lullaby by the waterside and knew If you were here, I'd sing to you

You're on the other side As the skyline splits in two Miles away from seeing you

But I can see the stars from America I wonder, do you see them too?

So open your eyes and see The way our horizons meet And all of the lights will lead Into the night with me And I know these scars will bleed But both of our hearts believe All of these stars will guide us home"

Aaron:

I Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez

-"It's been said and done Every beautiful thought's been already sung And I guess right now here's another one So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible A centerfold, miracle, lyrical You saved my life again And I want you to know baby"

Jack G:

Shower by Becky G

-"I don't know, it's just something about ya Got me feeling like I can't be without ya Anytime someone mention your name I be feeling as if I'm around ya Ain't no words to describe you baby All I know is that you take me high Can you tell that you drive me crazy? Cause I can't get you out my mind

Think of you when I'm going to bed When I wake up think of you again You are my homie, lover and friend Exactly why"

Jack J:

Never Been Hurt by Demi Lovato

-"I will love you Like I've never been hurt Run through fire for you Like I've never been burned. I'm gonna risk it all like I've never lost Gonna give it all I've got I will love you, I will love like I've never been hurt, never been hurt

You set fire to ashes You fought through the darkness and brought me back to life, you brought me back

So even if I lose it all I got so much left to give, I won't give up, no, no My heart's on the front-line, I'm not afraid"

Hey beautifuls! :) Iam sorry if these completely suck, i just got a lot of problems in my head about school...I just don't know how to handle it. I need to talk to someone about it (._.) But yeah, ill update more later on! Please send me some ideas for imagines/preferences because I'm out of ideas.

Hope you all enjoyed xoxox <33

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 410K READS AND 3K VOTES. I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL MINIONS (Aweh, yayy for minions) ^-^

Till next time my beautifuls...

#StayStrong I love you <3

-Stephanie(: