Cuddles; Shawn M.

You were sick, you felt so awful. Your stomach was hurting so bad, your nose was stuffed up, your throat was just dry and scratched, It was just bad. You were laying on the couch watching some tv when you got a text message from Shawn.

"Hey baby(: How are you feeling?"

"Not really good. I feel horrible to be honest."

"Aww, well ill actually be their in about 20 minutes to take care of you. Love you ;* See you soon!"

*20 Minutes Later*

You heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" your voice cracked.

Shawn came in with a Wal-Mart bag.

"Hey babe. I brought your favorite movies, soups and candys" he smiles as he sits next to you.

"Aww, thank you so much Shawn. It means a lot!" you smile and nod.

"Its my pleasure, Now I'm gonna make you some chicken noodle soup!" he kisses your forehead and gets up and goes into the kitchen, in about 10 minutes he comes back with a bowl of Chicken soup, you sit up and he hands you the bowl, than he gets the spoon.

"Shawn, hand me the spoon!" you giggle, tying to get the spoon away from him.

"Nope" he gets some soup.

"Open wide, here comes the plane." he says in a 5 year olds voice.

"Shawn, your such a child." you laugh as you drink the soup. After done eating, you yawned and decided to take another nap.

"Hey, I wanna cuddle!" Shawn pouts. You smile and roll your eyes, and lift up the sheets, Shawn than cuddles with you. His hands around your waist, your head resting on his neck. You felt him trying to kiss you.

"Shawn. I'm sick." you say.

"And? When we get married the preacher is going to say, Threw sickness and threw health." he smiles cheekly. You roll your eyes, and you crash your lips onto his. You can feel Shawn smiling between the kiss.

"Now lets just go to sleep. I'm tired" you say, he nods. As you both get closer to eachother and soon booth of you fall sound asleep.

**Hope you all enjoyed. Sorry if it kinda sucked, its 10:40pm So goodnight! I was about to go to sleep when i thought of this one haha hope you enjoyed. Thank you! x**

-Stephanie(: