Forgiven; Shawn M.

Today you had to go to the airport because you had a family emergency so you had to leave for two weeks..TWO WEEKS! You were sad because you weren't gonna be able to see Shawn. You've guys never been separated that long from eachother, You were cuddling with Shawn for one last time before you had to go. "I Have to go now babe" You said "I'm gonna miss you so so much baby, Don't forget to Text me and call me whenever!" He said hugging you tightly, "I Promise" You smiled. You got your things and Shawn drove you to the airport, When they announced your plane was about to leave in Half an hour you gave Shawn a huge tight hug and kiss "I Love You. I'm gonna miss you" You said "I love you more, And Ill miss you more" He said, You too waved goodbye and you left to your plane.

*1 WEEK PAST*

"Hey Shawn, As I said I'm comming home early..You havent texted or called me back, Call me as soon as you hear this? Bye, I Love You" You left Shawn a voicemail, You were very upset that he didnt keep in touch with you for a week!

*Shawn's P.O.V*

"What Have I done? I have made the biggest mistake of my life...I just, I just cheated on the love of my life, I didn't mean too..I was drunk, I'm so stupid. I dont know if she'll take me back..I didn't respond to any of here calls or texts because I was afraid that she was gonna leave me, And Didnt know how I was gonna tell her" I told Cameron, He was so pissed that I did that, Especially because Y/N and him were close friends. So I asked him to pick her up from the airport and explain to her, I didn't know how to tell her, I don't even know if she would still wanna be together.

*At The Airport*

You were so upset that Shawn hasn't still called you or anything! You waited for him to pick you up. But instead you saw Cameron. "Cameron! Where's Shawn!?" You asked, Cameron sat you down at some chairs by the Exit. He explained everything what happend. "After you left, Shawn went to the Club with me and the other guys, Just to distract him a little bit. But he got drunk and...Made out with this Girl. He feels so miserable and Guilty, He didn't answer your Texts because hes afraid you will brake up with him, And he dosent want to loose you at all Y/N" Said Cameron, "Take Me To Shawns house, Please" You told Cam. He dropped you off at Shawns house, You thanked Cameron for dropping you off and all. You got your stuff and knocked at the door. Shawn Opened it, He looked at you with red and puffy eyes, He was crying. He went up to you and hugged you and said

"I'm soo sorry, I was drunk..I didnt mean to hurt you, I was so stupid for doing that, I'm so sorry Y/N, I am!" You just respond to him with a passionate kiss.

Sorry for the crappy ending :/ but hope you enjoyed