Little Things; your fave

QOTD - What song do you feel like describes you, or your life?

Mine is "Invisible" by Skylar Grey.

-------

(A/N - I know I do a lot of 'your fave' but it's easier tbh lol)

You groan at your reflection in the mirror, seeing every flaw you possibly can. You felt like your weight wasn't perfect, height was not average, you felt the self esteem build up. You sob quietly with your hands on your face, as you hear a knock you quickly stop the tears and wipe them off your cheek.

"Hey (y/n)? We need to-" he stops as he looks at you up and down, noticing you're only in your bra and shorts.

"Well we can always stay here and have a little fun ourselves," he comes over and wraps his hands around your waist.

You pull him off, "dammit (y/f/n), stop."

You mutter as you put on a sweater and sit on the bed.

"What? What's wrong?" He asks with worry in his eyes.

You shrug, "nothing, absolutely nothing."

You try to hold back tears, but quickly they start streaming down.

He doesn't say a word he just pulls you in his chest as you listen to his heartbeats, rubbing your back trying to sooth you.

"Shh baby, it's alright okay? Now what's wrong," he frowns.

You sarcastically chuckle, "I'm ugly that's what's wrong. I'm so insecure, and I'm just so ashamed of myself.." You sniff.

He pulls away and looks deep into your eyes,

"Don't be ashamed. Okay? You're legit so perfect, even thought you might not see it, I do. And you're absolutely wonderful in every way possible, those flaws that you have make you even more beautiful and unique. I'm grateful to have someone like you. Because how can I be so freakin' lucky, to belong to someone so damn beautiful?" He smiles.

He places a kiss on your forehead for a second and rests' his chin on your head,

"I know I sound so fucking cliché." He chuckles.

He pulls away again and looks at you,

"But I don't give a shit.. I love you and all of the little things about you."

~~~~~~~

So Wattpad decided to delete my original draft so I had to create a new one :-))))))))))) f u wattpad (¬_¬)ノ

So like I finally dyed my hair again, I decided to go with a green-blue kind of a color. Idk, but I'm buying more dye tbh lmao.

I hope you guys are doing fantastic :-) and really hope you're happy, and remember that you're a somebody in life and things do get better.. You just have to be there to experience it. So if you ever need someone to talk to or what not, I am always here. I love talking to you guys, and I absolutely love helping people!

-steph