Carter Reynolds Imagine #49

QOTD - "When's your birthday?"

mines January 14th. birthday twin?

---------------------

Carter's POV

What if it needs braces? What if it brakes a leg? What if it wants a pet? What if the pet also brakes a leg? What are we gonna name it? I wonder what's it gonna be.

Carter was nervous yet excited, he was waiting on you to come out of the bathroom because you were taking a pregnancy test. You were locked in their for about 15 minutes already.

"Are you almost done?!" shouts Carter from the other side of the door.

"Nope, calm your horses! Ill be out in a bit." you laugh.

"Hurry up will ya? I wanna see if I'm gonna be a dad." he wines a bit.

"Just give me sec.." you laugh, as you wait for the test to give you the answer.

*5 minutes later*

You come out the bathroom, and into the living room with the test. Carter quickly gets up and looks at you with a smile.

"Well?" he rubs his hands on one in other.

You look at him, with a serious face for a few seconds.

"YOUR GONNA BE A DAD!" you cheer.

Carter's face was priceless! He quickly huged you and spun you around.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!" he shouts with his free hand in the air.

You laugh. As he puts you down, you put your arms around his neck, and his hands on your hips.

"Your gonna be an amazing mom" he smiles.

"And you. Are gonna be one hell of a dad" you tap his nose lightly, he giggles. As he leans in slowly, and crashes his lips onto yours, he than separates the kiss.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" he whispers one last time as he rubs your stomach, you just laugh at his excitement.

But, you knew that Carter was gonna be an amazing dad. You couldn't wait to raise the family you've always dreamed of. :)

I hope you enjoyed that! Thank you so much for reading my beautifuls!!:)

Also iam so sorry i haven't been updating. See I'm really sick, I've been like this for weeks already! I have the stomach flu, and I'm supposed to be in bed for a few more weeks. ): It completely totally sucks!! I've been having problems with my health lately..because i ate something bad in Mexico, and its got me so sick I've thrown up alot and stomach aches like crazy! Its retarded because i had it for weeks now! I visited a bunch of hospitals and doctors, and i have to stay in bed all fucking day! And take a lot of medications._. yeah this summer isn't gonna be fun..their just taking me to a bunch of hospitals. its. just. awful.

Well till next time my beautifuls...

#StayStrong I love you ♡

-Stephanie(: