Cameron Dallas Imagine (Request) #53

QOTD -"Where in the world would you like to go someday?"

Ever since i was little I've always wanted to go to New york city! :)

----------------------------------------

Requested by @dancergirl124

You and your friends were at a club and having a blast. When you decided to sit down because you were seriously tired from dancing, you were drinking a beer (A/N: pretended your old enough to drink, alrightyy.) this was your first one for the night, because you didnt want to be drunk and drive. So you sat down and enjoyed your drink, when at the corner of your eye you can see a group of guys looking at you and talking between themselves. You look at them, and they waved at you and winke at you, you just roll your eyes and turn around. You had to admit, their were some pretty attractive guys, but they were probably drunk and shit. Than, you feel someone sit next to you, you look and see a boy with the most amazing blue eyes smile at you.

"uh can i help you?" you ask awkwardly.

"Hey, im Nash" he introduces himself.

"H-hey. I'm Sara" you also introduce yourself.

"Umm, hey look. See my friend over their?" he says pointing at his friend. You nod.

"Listen, he REALLY likes you" he says with a deep voice on the word 'really'

"Ok, sure" you laugh sarcasticly.

"I'm being serious, come on. Talk to him, get to know him. He's really cool" says Nash. His friend was pretty attractive and he did seem nice.

"Alright" you give in. Nash smiled, and got up to get his friend, and he introduces you two to each other.

"Sara, this is Cameron. Cameron, this is Sara" says Nash.

"Hi Sara" says Cameron, shaking your hand.

"Hi Cameron" you shake Cameron's hand.

"Well, I'm gonna leave you two alone" Nash winks. You giggle.

Cameron sits next to you, and soon a great conversation starts going on. You two ended talk for over an hour.

"Hey, would like to go get something to eat?" asks Cameron.

"Sure!" you smile. As you both leave the club hand in hand to the nearest McDonalds.

It was pretty cold outside, since you had a dress on and it was night.

"Are you cold?" asks Cameron.

"Well, j-just a little..yeah" you say.

"Here, borrow my jacket" says Cameron, as he takes off his jacket and puts it on you.

"Thank you so much" you smile.

Wow, Cameron isn't the guy i thought he was. He's so charming, sweet, funny, smart and just the most amazing guy I've ever hung out with before. you thought.

You both enter McDonalds, order your food and sit down and continue talking and having more laughs. For fun, you both also entered the big slides and played some games, you both ended spendeding the whole night at McDonalds intill 6:00 in the morning. You both were having a fun night, you didn't want it to end. This was just the most funnest night you've ever had with anyone before!

(A/n: awe, i wish this happened to me!)

Soon, all of this started as a beautiful relationship <3

I really hope you enjoyed Sara! :)  Sorry if it was short, please vote if you like it, comment, follow and don't forget to vote! (: thank you so much everyone!! xx

Till next time you beautiful people ...

#StayStrong I love you <3

-Stephanie(: