Matthew Espinosa Imagine #57

A/n: I would've updated earlier, but I am having some family problems, etc. And its been difficult, and I finally got to relax and get some ideas! Sorry about that loves x.

"I FOUND IT, I FOUND THE PERFECT ONE!" You hear your husband shout from downstairs, slamming the door behind him. You quickly get up, and go see all the craziness.

"What's going on Matt?" You giggle, as you go downstairs and see Matthew holding your 7 year old daughter Lauren, as you were going on the last step, stumbling a bit, Matthew quickly got a hold of you.

"Wow, be careful with baby number two there!" Says Matt, slowly letting you go.

"Matt, Im fine. Baby Caleb is fine, now.. What's with all this nonsense" you laugh, walking towards the couch and sitting down.

"The Christmas tree mommy! We found a Christmas tree!" You daughter says, as she jumps away from Matt's arms and goes running to you.

"Oh? A Christmas tree huh baby?" You smile, as your daughter nodded.

"Matthew... " you started.

"I know, I know we were supposed to go as a family. But you were sleeping so peaceful, and you needed your rest honey" he explains. You nodded agreeing.

"Ok, so let's see that Christmas tree than!" You giggle, as Matthew smiles and goes outside to bring it in.

While he brought inside, and placed it in its place. All you can do is smile.

"Wow, its perfect" you smile. It was to big, or to small, it was the right size.

"This is going to be the best Christmas ever, i promise. And it will be ten times more better, with another member on the way" says Matthew, while hugging you between the light and soft kisses on your lips.

"It sure will be" you smile.

"I love you" you add.

"Love you too" he smiles.

"Hey! What about me!?" You daughter says, while putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh yes, how can I forgot my little princess!" Says Matthew as he starts to tickle your daughter, and carried her.

Hope you enjoyed my beautifuls :) sorry I couldn't really come up with a great ending, but yeah you get the picture. Haha, but thank you so much for the 600k reads, it means the WORLD to me, YOU mean the world to me, ok? I love you sosososoos much oh my god. But thank you lovelie. Remember your fuckin' beautiful from the bottom to the top, and your fuckin' amazing and your idol/fave loves you dearly :)❤

Request me some holiday imagines, ideas? ✌☺ hehe. X

Twitter: @typicalxhemmo !

Till next time beautifuls ....

#StayStrong I LOVE YOU

-Stephanie