Company; Shawn M.

It was around 5:45am, you suddenly woke up because you're stomach was killing you. You look over your shoulder and see Shawn sleeping so peacefully. His arms fully wrapped around you're stomach and his chin resting on your shoulder. You didn't want to wake him up, So you carefully got his arm and lifted it up gently enough to get up and go to the bathroom. He just moved a bit but not a big deal. You go to the bathroom.

"Great!" you loudly whispered. It seems like it was your time of the moth again. You decided because it was almost sunrise. You'd go for a quick jog, because Exercise kinda helps reduce the cramps. You got out of the bathroom, and look in your drawers for some clothes. You put on one of Shawn's Magcon sweater, legings and vans. When you were opening the bedrooms door, Shawn all of usuden woke up.

"y/n babe. *yawn* Were you going?" Says Shawn. Getting up.

"Oh, Shawn baby. I didn't mean to wake you up. I'm just going to umm..get a glass of water" you say softly.

"Oh, I'll go with you" says Shawn. Getting up and putting on some shorts.

"No sweetie. You need your sleep!"

"Nah, its fine" he says, Getting up and following you to the kitchen. You got your glass of water, And drank it infront of Shawn which was kinda awkward.

"Why didn't you just tell me you were gonna go for a Jog?" He says with a smirk.

"I just didn't want to bother you" you shrug.

"Its fine. I'll go with you" he smiles, you nod. As he goes to his room and gets change less than a few minutes. You both leave the house, and go to a nearby track. You both jogged for about half an hour. Shawn was right behind you. When you didn't feel the cramps no more, you stopped and turned around to wait for Shawn but instead you both bumped noses. Which you tought was kinda cute.

"Oww!" You both giggle. He wraps his arms around your waist, both of your foreheads leaning on eachothers, and he smirks at you.

"Lets go home. I'm still kinda tired" he says, you nod.

You both get home and straight to bed you go, He wraps his arms around you and his head resting on the side of your head.

"Goodnight my princess. I love you" he says falling sound asleep.

"Night, Love you" as both of you fall alseep in eachothers arms.

*Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it it kinda sucked, I'll update more later on! Thank you so much for reading! Love you Guys!:)**