Car Radio Singing 3/10

A/n: so i decided to update, because iam feeling a bit better and its 1:00am here i drank a monster so i can't sleep... so yeah why not right? :)

PS- Also sorry if you've never heard of some of these songs or don't like them.

Cameron:

You and Cameron were doing a littlle road trip to visit Seattle since its only 3 hours away (A/n: I live 3 hours away from Seattle. But be happy to change another close city by you lol it don't matter) You two were on the road for 1hour and 15 minutes. It was so boring, you started to bang on the seats, and everywhere and started to make beats.

"Y/N, please baby...be quite. I'm focusing on driving" he speaks seriously.

"But I'm boorreedd!!" You pout.

"Than turn on the radio" he points at the stereo, and he continues to look at the road. You shrugged, and turned on the radio. You switched threw some channels, and than suddenly. Habbits by Tove Lo starts playing, you squeal as you turn up the radio.

-"I eat my dinner in my bathtub Then I go to sex clubs Watching freaky people gettin' it on It doesn't make me nervous If anything I'm restless Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all"- you sang while dancing your seat, as you point to Cameron so he can sing the next line. He just smiles and laughs.

-"I get home, I got the munchies Binge on all my Twinkies Throw up in the tub Then I go to sleep And I drank up all my money Dazed and kinda lonely"- he sang off key a bit.

-"You're gone and I gotta stay High all the time To keep you off my mind Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh High all the time To keep you off my mind Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Spend my days locked in a haze Trying to forget you babe I fall back down Gotta stay high all my life To forget I'm missing you Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh"- you both sang, as you move your hands in motions, loving and enjoying every minute of it.

Matthew:

You and Matthew were in his moms car, when his mom flipped threw some channels, when you heard a familiar beat.

"WAIT!" you stop her. She stops her hand.

"OH MY GOSH, THIS IS MY SONG! MATTHEW TURN THE VOLUME UP!" you squeak, and you clap your hands. Matt, just laughs at your silliness as he turns it up. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor starts playing.

-"Because you know I'm all about that bass 'Bout that bass, no treble I'm all about that bass 'Bout that bass, no treble I'm all about that bass 'Bout that bass, no treble I'm all about that bass 'Bout that bass-" you sung dancing in your seat.

-"Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two But I can shake it, shake it Like I'm supposed to do 'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase And all the right junk in all the right places"- you continue to dance the movements, and Matthew and his mom just laughed at your goofy side.

"Come on Matt, sing with me!" You nudge on his shoulder.

-"I see the magazine workin' that Photoshop We know that shit ain't real C'mon now, make it stop If you got beauty building, just raise 'em up 'Cause every inch of you is perfect From the bottom to the top"- Matthew sang with you, also dancing a bit.

Soon enough, he really got into it and started dancing crazy.

-"Yeah, my mama she told me don't worry about your size She says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night." You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll So if that's what you're into then go ahead and movealong-" you both sang. As his mom laughed at you both, and other people from other vehicles looking at you both. But you didn't care.

Nash:

-"If you want it, take it I should've said it before Tried to hide it, fake it I can't pretend anymore-" you gasped and you turn up the radio, Break Free by Ariana Grande ft. Zedd. You and Nash were currently in the car with Cameron, Matthew, and Carter.

-"I only wanna die alive Never by the hands of a broken heart Don't wanna hear you lie tonight Now that I've become who I really are-" you sung moving to the beat.

-"This is the part when I say I don't want y I'm stronger than I've been before This is the part when I break free 'Cause I can't resist it no more (x2)"- Soon everyone was joining you little by little. And you loved it!

"Come on guys! You know you wanna!" You laughed.

-"You were better, deeper I was under your spell Like a deadly fever, yeah, babe On the highway to hell, yeah

I only wanna die alive Never by the hands of a broken heart Don't wanna hear you lie tonight Now that I've become who I really are-" they all sanged together, you just smiled and danced while everyone else did the same. You got some dirty looks from some strangers, but you were having a blast with your boyfriend and his friends and that's what matters.

So hoped you all enjoyed this first part! Its almost 2:00am, here sooo im going to sleep now :) lol. Ugh, i hate school v.v i got like no 'close' friends either i bearly met them this year, or they leave for another crowd, their own path. But anyway, goodmorning tbh not goodnight. Haha, hope you all have a fantastic daayy!! (: i dearly love you all muchisimooo<33

Sorry i can't do all of them right now, but i gotta sleep, to go to the living hell hole. *Cough* i mean school.

Till next time my beautiful people...

#StayStrong I love you <3

-Stephanie(: