Matthew Espinosa Imagine #55

A/n: Sorry i didnt update, its because i have to do chores around the house due to my punishment. I find it more fair to do chores other than them taking the tickets away from me, like hell naah :( I wanted to see my baes for months, a year even. Anything but the tickets.

QOTD -"When is homecoming for you?"

For us is October 18th (idk if I'm going thou. My friends invited me, but my sister being so over protective i can't ever go anywhere)

--------------------------------

"Did you get asked to homecoming?"

"Yes, by Scott. He gave me a secret admire letter, it was soo cute!"

You over heard some girls from class having a conversation about homecoming again. Everyone is talking about it, and everyone is getting asked out. You were planning on going with your friends, but you'd always dreamed on going with a date that asked you in a really cute way.

"Hey Y/N what you thinking about?" Your best friend Matthew says, as he sits next to you.

"Huh? Oh hi Matt. Nothing, just homecoming you know?" You giggle.

"Yeah. Have you gone asked out yet?" He asks. You deny. He just gives you the 'oh' look.

"What about you?" You ask curiously.

"Yeah. But there is this one girl that i have my eyes on for" he smirks.

"That sounds nice" you fake smile. You always had a few feelings for Matthew, even though he was your best guy friend. When he told you he had an eye on one girl, you melted and died inside. Because you knew that Matt will never like you back.

After class, you went to your locker to get your physics book for your last class. As you opened it, you say a note that read on the front. "Open Meee!<3" you giggled as you open it. You took out the letter, and read it.

Dear Y/N,
You might think this is a creepers note or something. But its not, please read this. Its really important to me.
I've liked you ever since we met Y/N, yeah i know you'll never like me back...but i just can't hold my feelings inside no more. Im just hoping that you'll feel the same about me? Your the most amazing, wonderful, beautiful, and perfect person I've ever met. And i love you Y/N. I love you for YOU<3 When you told me those times those guys broke your heart, i hated seeing you so sad and heartbroken. And i promise you. If we ever become more than friends, i will never hurt you...All im asking for is for you to be my homecoming date. I don't want any other girl in this school, but you Y/N. Only you.

-Meet me in the gym. xx

You smiled, and look down. You quickly shut your locker, and ran to the gym. You opened the doors, and see it was dark. You tried turning on the lights, but instead just the lights on the whole gym turn on, the lights only on the stage turned on. And the screen automatically went down. It read.

"Y/N. Homecoming?"

You were just amazed, and speechless.

"What do you say?" You hear a familiar voice behind you. You look, and see Matthew on one knee with a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

"Matthew. You planned all this?" You smile.

"Yes, took me weeks. Your the only one i want to go to homecoming Y/N" he says.

"I really like you" he finished. As he holds your hand. A tear went down your cheek you couldn't help but to smile idioticly, but you didn't care this was so sweet of Matt.

"I really like you too Matt" you say.

"And i would love to go to homecoming with you" you bit your lip. Matthew than gives you the flowers, gets up to give you a massive hug and spins you around. He than stops, and puts you down as he looks into your eyes and pulls back a hair from your face. Than all of a sudden, Shadow by Austin Mahone. Started playing, and he puts his hands on your waist and you two slowly dance to the song.

"Thank you for saying yes Y/N. You have made me the happiest guy in the entire galaxy" he pecks your cheek.

"You made me the happiest girl in the entire galaxy for asking me" you giggle. As you both continue to dance to the beautiful song.

Omgggg, why can't this happen to me? I'm like crying )': I wish i had a date for homecoming but that's never gonna happen because I'm ugly soo it make sense :) anywho, i hope you guys enjoyed<33 ill update more later on. Comment some ideas if you have any!<3 tysfm xx.

I'M ALMOST TO 500K READS, AND 4K VOTES. ADJKSKROSMDJDI YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!<33

Till next time beautifuls...

#StayStrong I love you <3

-Stephanie(: