Carter Reynolds Imagine (Request) #12

**Requested By @iLoveHayesGrier123**

You were at school, Ticked off because all the stress, homework, drama ect ect (Teenager Stuff) You just wanted to go home already! But you Had two more classes left, And the weekend can finally start! You felt someone grab you by your waist and whispered

"Hey Baby. How's my beautiful girl today?" Whispered your boyfriend Carter, You can feel his breath on your neck, and his chin resting on your shoulder

"I'm fine, I guess. I'm just tired that's all" You shrugged

"Aww, Well dont worry baby, you're going to my place right?" he smiled.

"Yeah, I'd like that..So I can relax" You smile. "The bell rings"

"Oh Ok Babe. She you after school, Love you" as he gave you a peck on the cheek and left to class. You loved Carter so much! He was always their for you no matter what, He was the most amazing Guy Ever. It was finally time to go home you wait for Carter in the front of the school.

"Ready?" Says Carter as he sneaks up behind you, You jump a little.

"Yeah. But don't scare me like that!" You playfuly punch him. You two get in the car and drive off to Carter's house.

*At Carter's House*

You two drop your bags near the door and both go to Carter's room. You two lay on the bed cuddling.

"Finally! I Get To Relax, Especially I can relax with you babe" You smile at him, He looks at you..Carefully, And he crashes his lips to yours. It went to a Normal kiss to pretty much a make out session. Soon Carter was on top of you still kissing you, He slowly puts his tongue inside your mouth, You moan a bit. You're hands were in his hair, Messing it up a bit. You two were still passionately kissing, And soon half of your clothes were Gone, And Pretty soon you two had a bit of an Excersise.(If you know what I'm talking about) And you cuddle with him out of breath.

"I Love You, So Much" Says Carter to you kissing your forehead.

"I love you more" you say cuddling up to him, As soon as you both fall asleep togethor.

**Sorry If It Sucked ._. Its my first Sweet/Dirty one so, I didn't really know? Sorry if you didn't, But hope some enjoyed! Thank you so much for reading**