New neighbor; Matthew E.

You woke up on a Saturday morning, because you heard some movement infront of your house. You got up half asleep, and looked out your window and see a moving truck and boxes everywhere in their driveway.

"Oh, new neighbors!" you smile. As you get changed out of your pajamas into some, skinny jeans, with a minty color sweater, and some black toms. You went downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Good morning Honey. Hey, they are some new neighbors cross the street" she smiles, handing you some cookies.

"I made some cookies to welcomed them in the neighborhood."

"Ok, when i get done with my breakfast ill go." you smirk. Half and hour later you went across the street, you knocked on the door and there a really cute, and when i mean really cute, i mean REALLY CUTE, guy opened the door.

"Uhh, Hi. My mom made some cookies for you and your family, and we would just like to welcome you to the neighborhood." you smile, and blush a little.

"Thanks." he smiles. You went a little crazy inside, he smiled so perfect like god, he's so perfect.

"I'm Matthew by the way. But you can just call me Matt." he shakes your hand.

"I'm Y/N." you shake his hand as well.

"That's a very pretty name. For a very pretty girl" he smiled. You blushed.

Since that day, you and Matt have been hanging out and really hit it off. Soon enough, He asked you out and you two were official.(:

**Hey everyone. I really hoped you enjoyed! Also sorry i haven't updated in like 4 days or so, its because i have been super busy! I'm so sorry, but in other hands.. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES, ADJKSLYDJALD YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING FANS AND SUPPORTERS!! LOVE YOU GUYS!**

-Stephanie(: