Book Cover Contest!

A/N: Hey my beautifuls :) How you doing? I hope your doing extremely wonderful! So i have two announcements.

First of all. A lot of you wanted me to do a "Q&A" now i have done those before but i deleted them because i never really got any questions, or people get mad for some reason._. so this time iam sticking with my guts! (: So message me, comment or kik me questions! Remember my kik is @Its_Stephxx you can either send me, questions or would you rathers, it dosent matter.

Second announcement. As the title says, iam doing a book cover contest! :) Not for one book, but for two. Now, you don't have to do both covers, you can only do one if you'd like. But those two books are

'True Beauty (A Matthew Espinosa Fanfic)'

Short description:

-Katrina Flores has been threw a lot. Bullying, depression, self harm, anxiety and way more. Her family, well they don't really understand her and she's motly alone everyday at home. And her friends, well she dosent really have 'friends' only 'a friend' and that is Lilyanna Crawford. Everyone at school considers her as a 'nobody.' But, what will happen when the new boy in school starts liking her? Will he show Katrina that she is a 'somebody' or is this just all part of his game.

And the next one is

'Austin Mahone Imagines/Preferences' the same as this book but of Austin! :D

Iam also gonna do a Cameron Fanfic, but that's not comming out till September.

All the book cover has to have is.

-Title of story.

-Author

-Illustration or Cover (Which ever one you'd like) by (*@YourUsername*)

Good luck to everyone who is entering! :D I wish you the very best!! Thank you so much if your entering, it means the world! xx

(*If you'd like to know more information about the contest, or the "Q&A, or any of my brand new books comming out soon. Please message me or kik me! (:*)

Till next time my beautifuls...

#StayStrong I Love You <3

-Stephanie(: