Taylor Caniff Imagine (Request) #31

Requested by @MAGCONR52K14. Hope you enjoy(:

You and Taylor have broken up a few weeks ago, because you walked on him cheating. At the first weeks, you were miserable, but you kept your head up and moved on.

You walk into first hour a bit late. When you enter, all you can see is an empty seat next to Taylor. You sighed and just sit next to him, not bothering to look at him. You felt him trying to talk to you, and looking at you. But you just ignored him.

"Ok class. For these few more weeks we will be doing a last project, which you will need a partner. And I'm going to pick them." your teacher says.

"Umm, let me see. Uhh, Aubrey. You will be with...Taylor"

"Great!" you whisper to yourself. You just rolled your eyes, class ended when you were leaving Taylor was following you.

"Uhh, Aubrey! You wanna do the project at my house? Today?" he asks, trying to stop you. You nod and keep walking.

*At Taylor's house*

You knock on the door and Taylor opens it.

"Hey Aubrey" he trys hugging you. But you deny it, and walk in awkwardly. Wow, you felt kinda weird being in his house. Especially because you used to come here all the time, but you haven't been here in weeks.

"Let's go up to my room" he pointed up stairs, you nod. He leads you to his room. You put your bags down, and sit down on the edge of the bed. When you were grabbing your notebooks and stuff, Taylor stopped you.

"Listen Aubrey. I know it was so awful and cruel that i broke your heart, and hurt you. But Aubrey i didn't mean it, she was kissing me..I swear..i cross my heart i wasn't kissing back, i tried getting her off of me..but she denied. I'm so so so so sorry Aubrey, I truly I'm..I'm sorry-" he cracks, with tears in his eyes. You never seen this side of Taylor before, you couldn't bear seeying him like this. All you can do is hug him and hold him into your arms.

"Shhh, its ok Taylor." you try and calm him down. You hated seeying him like this, you knew this hurt him bad. You thought about giving him another chance..but you werent sure.

"Taylor-" you softly started, but he cutt you off.

"Wait, before you say anything. I wanted to say again..I'm sorry Aubrey, i didn't mean to hurt you. It was a mistake, and I'm very sorry! I would say sorry a million times if that's what it takes to get you back." he says.

"Taylor even if you say it a billion times, i probably won't take you back." you look down.

"But, because i believe everyone deserves a second chance, and if you really mean from the bottom of your heart those "sorrys" I totally forgive you. But please, don't ever hurt me like that again..please. I still believe in our love, I'm giving you one last chance." he nods, smiling giving you a big hug.

"Thank you so much Aubrey." he says. You nod. And you both continue doing your project.

**Hope you all enjoyed? Sorry if it kinda sucked. *blaah* but ill be doing kinda, almost, the same story but ends differently and uses Y/N(: Thank you for reading!**

REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT @JC_Lover1's STORY OBSESSED (MAGCON FANFIC) I'M THE CO-AUTHOR!! ♡

-Stephanie(: