Since day 1; Nash G.

You look at the prom poster, that was literally in every inch of the school.

"I hope someone asks me to the prom. Its kinda embarrassing going by myself." you say softly to your friends.

"Someone will! Plus you're very pretty, theirs one guy out their that would die to go to the prom with you!" your friend smiles.

"Thanks" you say as the bell rang, you all go to to first period. You just loved period, not just because its Y/F/S. But because Nash was in your class. Nash, Nash grier. You've had a crush on him forever as you can remember. But when you almost opened the door your friend says to you quickly.

"Y/N! I think i left my notebook in your locker!"

"Really? I don't remember you leaving it their" you put a confused face.

"Just go to your locker!" your friend pushes you. Your just confused as hell, you just go to your locker and open it too see an odd note you've never seen before.

Dear Y/N,

I've had a crush on you for a long time, when we first met I've always liked you. I really want to go to prom with you. But first, you have to look for me. The first clue i got for you is, I'm in your 1st hour. Next clue would be in the cafeteria."

-Your secret prom date♡

You gasped and go running to the cafeteria. You open the doors and see in the table another note

Ok, second clue. This is the table where are friends introduced us to eachother..Now go to the gym.."

-Secret prom date♡

You jog to the gym and open the doors. "That's odd, its dark in here" you thought, when all of a sudden the lights go on the stage. Theirs a huge sign that says.

"Will you go to the prom with me?" you get closer. And see Nash. Nash, your crush you've liked forever now, holding roses, and smiling. Oh that smile that you just loved.

"Y/N, i have liked you for along time. Ever since i layed eyes on you. You're such a beautiful, amazing person. Will you go to the prom with me?" he asks, handing you the roses. You smile so big, almost with tears in your eyes.

"Yes, a million times yes!!" you jump up and down. He hands you the roses and he hugs you so tight into his arms. He separates the hug, and looks into your C/E and kisses you so passionately. You couldn't be more happier.

You both go to prom it was such an amazing night you'll never forget. Than soon after the dance Nash asked you an important question.

"Y/N, i know this is early. But I'm really crazy about you! I just- I just want you to be mine..W-Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks nervously. You respond with a "Yes" and since that night, you two have been official. Maybe you'll even be the future Mrs. Grier?(:

**Sorry i haven't updated since yesterday!! Truly iam, And sorry if this story kinda sucked i thought of this story in less than a minute and I'm outside getting wifi so yeah(: Hope you enjoyed though!! Goodnight/Goodmorning Lovelies!! HOPE YOU ALL GET A FOLLOW FROM MATTHEW WHEN HE DOES HIS FOLLOW SPREE SOON!! :D ITS GONNA BE EPIC!! xx**

-Stephanie(: