Best Mistake; Nash G. (part 2)

Requested by @_fred_m to do a part two :-) hope you like and enjoy it tbh lol

~~~~

*Your POV*

It has been three weeks since the whole incident between Nash, and I. I have to admit: I miss him. Like who wouldn't? But I just couldn't go on with the way we were handling things, breaking up and boom, getting back together. I don't want to handle things that way.

----

You were downstairs watching television cuddling in your favorite blanket, and in your pjs. (yay for lazy days!1!1!)

You were also thinking about the breakup, yes you did breakup with him. But that doesn't mean you couldn't think of him?

During the thoughts and all you got startled by the knocking on the door, you fix your hair and got up to go get it. As you open it your eyes widen, your face like as you just saw a ghost.

"Nash," you mumble underneath your breath.

"Hey, (Y/N)." he smiles, seeming like he is relived to see you again.

"Erm, come in? Yeah," you say a bit unsure nodding, and inviting him in.

You both go and sit down on the couch, it's pure silent for a minute soon you ask.

"So, why are you here?" You look down at your hands, and fiddle with them.

"I-I came to just talk to you,"

"About us.." He scratches the back of his head, messing with his hair.

"What about us? Their is nothing to talk about, really" you sigh, and cross your arms across your chest.

Yes, you missed Nash and the whole relationship when it wasn't messed up, but that didn't mean that you really wanted to go back out with him.

Wait, yes you do.

No.

Yes, you do. Admit it.

No...?

"I just really miss you, (Y/N). I know I've made plenty mistakes in the end, but those mistakes made me a better personal in general. And it made me realize, I can't live without you. Please forgive me? I'll try and do better." He holds your hand.

"Nash, I've given you so many chances. They all ended up being lies, all what you said were just words, not commitments that you did or changed."

"I mean we can still be friends, you know I'll always love and care for you. But nothing much than just a friend."

He looks down at this hands, and shrugs.

"I mean, I can accept that."

"Just friends..."

I suck at endings :/ wow. Well you can tell me if you want me to change the ending :) I'll gladly change it, because it sucks a lot stg.

----

I want to get to know you guys more, and what do you prefer and stuff here some questions;

^^^^

1) Burger King or McDonald's?

2) Nutella or Peanut Butter?

3) Ed Sheeran or Sam Smith? (why'd I even do this? *cries*)

4) Dogs or Cats?

5) Coffee or Smoothies?

6) 1d or 5sos? (wHATS WRONG W/ ME NO UGH)

7) Pancakes or Waffles?

8) solo singers or bands?

9) All Time Low or Twenty One Pilots? (I just added them just bc lol)

10) Shawn Mendes or Justin Bieber?

11) Little Mix or Fifth Harmony?

I don't know where I got these so yeah lol

I hope you're good. Eating, keeping yourself hydrated, and I hope you smiled today because you're so so precious and freakin' amazing. :-))

-steph