You self harm because of hate #8 Part 3

A/N : This is the last Part, Their not gonna be as long as the other ones because I have a little message for all of you at the end.

Jack G :

"@Y/T/N Is so beautiful! She's amazing with Jack #Y/S/NForLife(:"

Were some of the nicest and positive tweets you got from fans supporting you and Jack. But than you had the negative tweets.

"@Y/T/N Dosent deserve Jack, I don't know what he sees in her" The hate grew more and more threw out all the months you and Jack started dating. You couldn't Handel the hate no more, you've been holding for too long. You went into the bathroom, got your little friend. The razor. And started ripping your skin, one by one, by one. Now your whole wrist was bleeding. When you were about to do the other arm. You heard foot steps, you quickly got up from the floor, and started rinsing off the bloody wrist.

"Babe what are you-" Jack cuts off, comming into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing" you nervously said, getting a rag and put on top of the scars drying it out.

"Show me, Y/N" he demand a bit. Yanking off the rag. He just stares at you with watery eyes.

"Why? Just-Why?" he cracks, as tears come rushing down his cheeks.

"H-H-Hate.." you look down. Sobbing, he lifts your chin up and looks at deep, Into your Y/C/E eyes.

"Y/N. Please don't ever do this again. The haters, the haters are so wrong about what they tell you. Their just jealous, Their jealous of you. You're so much better than them! Don't let their cruel words get to you beautiful. I love you so so much, We will fight threw this. Together." he whispers into your ear, while hugging you so tightly.

"I'm sorry Jack..I'm sorry" you apologize.

"I promise you-Ill never do this again, I didn't mean to hurt you"

"Its ok..Shh, But just remember I'm always here for you. No matter what, ok? I love you" he smiles.

"Love you too" you reply.

Jack J : You were scrolling down your notifications reading all the tweets fans sended you. Some of them were really sweet, But others were not as much. You've been getting hate from alot of fans recently because you were with Jack. You just, couldn't take the hate at all no more. You've been having the thoughts of harming because you just couldn't think of anything else. So you went into the bathroom and got out your razor. You started slicing your skin, roughly. Intill you can feel pain. Minutes past, and you threw away your razor and bloody rags, and cleaned yourself up. You heard the door downstairs shut.

"Y/N! I'm home!" Shouts Jack.

"Just in time when i threw away everything" you whispered to yourself. You go running downstairs, like nothing has happend. You hugged Jack so tightly, when he broke the hug to give you a kiss, you didn't notice that by accident, your sleeve was up. He looked at your wrist than at you, than he lifted up your sleeve.

"Oh my god. Y/N, Why? Why would you hurt yourself like this?" he says, with tear in his eyes.

"Jack, please I'm sorry! I just couldn't handel the hate anymore!" you sob.

"Baby, Please listen to me right now" he says looking at you deep into your eyes. You nod.

"Those so called "Fans" that hate on you aren't fans, ok? True fans, respect that your mine. Please baby, don't listen to the hate. You're so much stronger than them, And way better than them! Please..Don't tear your skin apart beautiful. I love you so much. To the moon back" he says to you softly.

"I'm sorry Jack, I'm sorry for hurting you. I promise i won't do it again. I love you" you say.

"Love you too baby. Just respect yourself ok?" he smiles.

Shawn:

Even before you started dating Shawn, you've been diagnosed with depression. But since you started Shawn, everything has changed, he got you through it all. He has helped you stop self harming, and continue to move on. But lately, its been very difficult due to all of the hate and drama with your family.

While your were in bed with your phone, and Shawn a side of you, you were scrolling through Twitter, and IG. You saw some tweets, and comments like; slut, hoe, bitch, fat, etc. You started to breath heavily, and shaking, you quickly got of the bed and ran off to the bathroom and locked it behind you.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, and bursted out crying and saying to yourself.

"I can't take it anymore..."

"Its true, all what they say about me is true!"

You opened the cabinets, and tried looking for some razors. While you opened some, some stuff fell off and caused a lot of noise.

"Here they are" you giggle while heavy breathing, while you were already were harming cut after, cut after cut. You heard a knock on the door.

"(Y/N)?! Are you okay in their?" Says Shawn.

"Yes, Shawn I'm fine! I just need to wash my hands" you say, trying to not sound like your crying.

"No, (Y/N) you don't sound ok... What's wrong? Let me in!" Shouts Shawn.

"NO, Shawn please leave me alone-" you cracked, you couldn't take it anymore. Shawn obviously knew that you were hurt, and were crying you couldn't hide the crying. As you hear some movement on the doorknob, Shawn finally opened the door and saw you sitting on the edge of the bathtub crying and blood on the ground.

"(Y/N)!" Cries out Shawn. As he quickly gets some towels and wraps it around your wrist.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I let you down.." You cry out.

"No baby, don't be sorry. It was just a mistake, and everybody makes mistakes, were all humans, don't worry about it" he whispers softly into your ear, while holding you close to his chest.

"But I made that mistake, and I hate myself for it, I hate myself. Why did I have to listen to those people? I was doing so great, but than I was stupid enough for listening to them-" you crack.

"Don't, don't hate yourself we all get like this at one point where we can't take all the hate or drama. But we can learn how to handle it, without hurting ourselves. Because we, because you are so worth it, your so beautiful inside and out. I love your flaws, all the things you don't love about yourself. I love "you" (Y/N) I love you" he smiles

You hug him more tightly, and cry with happy tears in his shoulders. Knowing that you have the most supportive and loving boyfriend out their.

"I love you" you say, kissing him so  passionate.

"Let's get you cleaned up, and I wanna see that beautiful smile again" he says, trying to make you smile, which soon he succeeded.

*Hope you enjoyed those! Thank you so much for reading, It means the world!**

*This preferences are dedicated for those who harm, or are going threw some depression. Please, I know it hard, I know life is hard. But you'll get threw this! Remember I'm always here for you as a friend, Just Inbox me whenever you'd like. I know what your going threw, Honestly. Just do me a favor? If you ever feel, depressed, thinking suicidal/thinking you wanna self harm, or even self harm. PLEASE TEXT THIS HOTLINE BELOW!

Text "SUPPORT" to 741-741

They're always their to listen to you, please Text them and share this number..It could save a life! Please Stay Strong beautiful, You're worth it in so many ways!

-Stephanie(: