Nash Grier Imagine #47

"Stop saying lies!" shouts Nash.

"Iam not! Its true!" you bark bacl at him.

"I do not flirt with every girl i see!" he shouts.

"Yes you do!" your voice cracks because of the arguing.

"You know what? I'm done with this..This is all bullshit." he throws his hands up in the air and goes to his room.

"Don't walk away from me Nash!" you say following him, but he locks you out.

"NASH OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" you yell over the door.

"NO! You know what why don't you make me happy, stop being a bitch and LEAVE!" he yells.

You stop, they're was silence. Tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Fine-" you crack as you go downstairs and get your stuff and storm out of the house. When you get outside you see its pouring out. You didn't care, you just felt heartbroken because Nash never called you a "bitch" or any other rude words.

You start walking down the street, when you feel a car coming next to you, you than see Nash storming out of the car.

"(Y/N)! Get in the car! Its pouring rain, look at you. Your soaked." he explains.

"And? I don't care-" you crack. As you look down.

"Just leave me alone Nash, that's all you want me to do is leave you alone" you start to walk, but than Nash grabs you by the wrist and spins you to him. Before you can denie he quickly crashes his lips onto yours.

"What was that for?" you softly speak.

"Well..You always said you always wanted to be kissed under the rain." he smirks.

"Good apologie right?" he giggles and blushes.

"I'm so so sorry for acting like a stupid jerk. I didn't mean to hurt you. To call you rude names. I'm so stupid, Seriously iam!"

You smile and pull him to you, kissing him again.

"I forgive you. I know you would never do that. And iam sorry for accusing you for something you don't even do!" you laugh.

"I'm just paranoid.." you shrug.

"I just don't wanna loose you" you softly say.

"Baby, your never gonna loose me. Ever, I love you so much." he hugs you so tight.

"Love you too.." you smile.

Hey my beautifuls(: Sorry i havent updated, as you can see i updated more than one! Because i was working on some new ones!! And i had last minute projects to do! Sorry! Hope you all enjoyed! Thank you!

Tomorrow's 8th grade farewell! (Like a "graduation") Than Friday is the last day of school!! Than iam leaving on Sunday ): Damnn, everything's is going on by fast.

Till next time my beautifuls...

#StayStrong I love you ♡

-Stephanie(: