Your 5SOS Couple Song

A/n: important authors note, at the end!

Cameron:

"Never Be"

Nash:

"The Only Reason"

Matthew:

"What I Like About You" (cover)

Carter:

"Long Way Home"

Taylor:

"She Looks So Perfect"

Shawn:

"Don't Stop"

Jack G:

"Mrs. All American"

Jack J:

"Unpredictable"

Hayes:

"English Love Affair"

I know this isn't the best preference I'm truly deeply sorry, I haven't been active over in 3 billion years! I've been extremely busy with projects and trying to balance my grades, and after school activities. I promise you, for now on iam going to be more active xx I don't have school Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday :) And I promise you these imagines are gonna get way better. I've been taking some writing classes, and I've been practicing etc. And I've gotten a lot of new ideas for some fun imagines!❤ ya know, the holidays are coming up (; i am truly from the bottom of my heart, and soul, sorry. For being inactive for over a month! It won't happen anymore!! ): I'll be updating some new fanfics, imagines, etc. So hope you enjoy my new start again! Lol, and I hope you all can follow me on my brand new journey again, and continue on the road. I love you all so much, you have no idea.. Each and every one of you, mean the entire galaxy for me:) I love you, and thank you very very much.

-Stephanie