Matthew Espinosa Imagine (Request) #24

*Requested by @Matthew_Pants_Nash. Hope you enjoy!*

You walked out of the mall, Disappointed. Because Matthew Espinosa came to do a meet and greet at the mall. You loved Matthew more than anyone can imagine, Your friends thought your obsessed. But he's the reason why your alive, and always makes you smile and laugh. But today, You didn't get the chance to meet him. You walked out of the mall with your head down, You didn't want anyone to see your sadness. Your besties were gonna meet you at the other side at the mall. When you were walking, Still with your head down you bump into something hard. You look up and see. The Matthew Espinosa. You're hereo, you're everything. All you can do is smile like an idiot, But who cares. This was the best day of your life.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." starts Matt, Not knowing your name.

"Dennise.." you smile.

"Dennise. I'm sorry Dennise" he apologizes.

"Its ok" you smirk and both go your separate ways. You couldn't believe you bumped into Matt! It was all a dream.

Y/F/N : "Hey were do you want to meet?" you friend texts you.

You : "Lets just meet at Victoria Secrets" you respond. As you went to the other side of the mall, You saw Matt. You just decided to call his name out loud, He wasn't that far away.

"Matt!" you keep shouting. Everyone around you heard, but not Matt. You run up to him, and tap him on the shoulder.

"Dennise?" he smiles. You were in shock that he remembers your name.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, But can i get a pictures?" you ask.

"Yeah, Of course. No problem" he smiles. And you end up taking 3 picture of you just both smiling, and more than 5 of you with silly faces and suprisingly one where he kissed your cheek.

"Hey, Can i see your phone for a second?" he asks. You nod and hand it to him, Not questioning him. Like C'mon, Its Matthew Espinosa where talking about.

"Nice seeying you Dennise." he says, As he hands you your phone back and leaves. As you were walking to Victoria Secrets you're phone buzzed.

"Hey (: I hope it was alright with you if i left my phone number on your phone -Matt"

*Hope you enjoyed Dennise! And hope everyone enjoyed as well!! (: Thank you! Love you guys!! xx**

-Stephanie(: