Cameron Dallas Imagine #45

Requested! :)

"Just tell me the damn truth right now (Y/N)!" yelled Cameron. You and Cam have been arguing for about half an hour now, he heard rumors that you were hanging out with your Ex. Jayden. But it wasn't true at all, you would never be near that asshole, and especially on what he did to you in the past? NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS.

"Cameron. Please understand i would never even bare to even see Jayden. For what he did to me in the past? Do you really think I'll be with him again?" you state.

"I don't know (Y/N.) I don't know anymore!!" he just cracked and sat in the couch with his hands scratching his head.

"I don't know either.." you look down.

"I think its best if i go...." you softly whisper as you take your things and leave Cameron's house.

*3 hours later*

You had no idea if you and Cameron where still together. Everything just went on to quickly for you to catch up, first in the morning you to where a happy couple, than next thing you know, you two act like you both hate each others guts. You just sat in your bed, thinking about everything.

"Why would he believe those pictures? He knows that i would never in a billion years i'd go back out with Jayden." you say. You than heard a knock on the door, you get off of bed and go downstairs. You slowly open the door to see....

"A big bear?" you question and giggle a bit. It was a gigantic bear, with a t-shirt that says "I'm Beary Sorry ):"

You just glance at it and give it a smirk.

"Will you please forgive me? For being a jerk, and not believing my own girlfriend. I was being over protective, and ignorant." Cameron pops behind the bear, with some beautiful roses in his hand.

"Your so dorky! But i love it" you laugh while hugging him.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork. Thank you so much for taking me back (Y/N) I'm so so so sorry!!" he says.

"Its fine, I just i didn't understand why you didn't believe me. For what Jayden did to me, i would never go back with him ever!!" you say.

"I was being paranoid, I just dont wanna loose you.." he softly speaks.

"You will never loose me Cameron. I love you so much ok?" you smile.

"I love you too." he leans in slowly kissing you so passionately.

Hope you enjoyed my beautifuls! Sorry if it kinda sucked. Thank you for reading.

Till next time my beautifuls

#StayStrong I love youu .. ♡

-Stephanie(: