Jack Gilinksy Imagine #46

A/N: It is a short imagine! Sorry, I was really busy doing my last minute project and i came up with it.

Its was around 2:30am, you automatically woke up because you heard some rocks thrown by your window.

"God dammit!" you get up in frustration. You open your window from your balcony, and see more than 700 candles on the ground spelled.

"Will You Marry Me (Y/N)?"

And Jack on one knee, smiling, with the box opened. You were in complete shock, your hands over your mouth, you were in tears.

"Well?!" Smiles Jack.

You nod. "YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!" you sob in happiness.

"Come down!" he gave you gesture to come to him outside. You quickly run downstairs and go outside to the front yard. You still were in shock, you quickly hug Jack so tight.

"Oh my god Jack, this was such a surprise!" you laugh.

"You liked it?" he smiles.

"Loved." you smile, as you lean in slowly and crashed your lips to his. He than brakes away the kiss for a bit. And gets your hand and puts the ring on your finger. And soon you hug him tightly again.

"I can't wait to be Mrs. Gilinksy" you tear up again.

"Can't wait either baby. I love you." he says.

"I love you too.." you look at him in the eyes, and slowly kiss him passionately.

Hey Beautifuls, hope you all enjoyed. Sorry if it kinda sucked, hope you enjoyed though? haha

Till next time my beautifuls..

#StayStrong I love youu ♡

-Stephanie(: