Hayes Grier Imagine (Request) #25

*Requested by @MahomieePrincess. Hope you enjoy!*

You were trying to get your sleep at a hotel, Because today you were going to an Austin Mahone Concert (*Just had to add the baee. Its his birthday!*) But next door, they were making so much noise. You look at your clock, It was 2:30 in the morning.

Your were so pissed that you got, With your Pajamas. Red shorts, Black tank top, and your fuzzy slippers. And went next door.

You knock on the door and a young teenage boy opened it.

"Can i help you?" he asks.

"Yeah, You can. Other people are trying to sleep, But can't because your friends are to loud." he rolled his eyes.

"Than go sleep somewhere else" he shrugged.

Your mouth opens wide in shock.

"Do you know who iam?" he asks.

"Yeah, Your a fag" you say. You can hear his friends in the background making "Oh" noises. The guy shuts the door behind him and asks you.

"Who are you?"

"An exhausted girl, Trying to get some sleep. But can't because of your friends." you say.

"I know but i mean what's your name? I'm Hayes Grier."

"I'm Talaina. Now will you be quite?" you ask.

"Only if i got your number" he smirks.

"No its be quite and let me sleep, or ill kick you in your balls" you sass a bit.

"Feisty, I like that" he smirks, You blush a bit.

"I'm going to bed now" you smile in annoyance and walk to your room. While you were walking to your room, You felt him checking you out. And by the time you were in bed. They actually got quite.

*Later in the afternoon*

You came back from the concert. Which was absolutely amazing. You saw Hayes comming up to you.

"So..Can I have that number of yours?" he smirks, You roll your eyes and smile at him. You get out from your purse, A piece of paper and pen. You write your name and number and hand it to him, And you give him a quick kiss on the cheek, He completely blushed so hard.

*Hope you enjoyed Tay! Hope everyone enjoyed too!*

MY BABY TURNED 18 TODAY! OMFGGG, HE'S GROWING UP TO FAST, I'M CRYING WITH JOY :') LOVE YOU AUSTIN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBYY ;**!!!
That is all ...

-Stephanie(: