Always here; Nash G.

A/N: The reason i haven't been updating is because I've been dealing with my depression lately. I've been going to doctors and such, and i just wasn't in the mood to do anything! I'm so so sorry that my Depression is getting into my writting! Its been very difficult for me these past weeks! But I'm back on track, Hopefully it stays that way. I'm sorry!

"No Nash. Please don't go!" you sob.

"Don't leave me again Nash! Please I'm begging you!" you sob even more.

You were having a nightmare, that your boyfriend Nash was leaving again. But this time forever.

"PLEASE DON'T GO, DON'T LEAVE ME.!" you yell.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" you felt someone shake you. Your eyes open quickly, your sweaty and breathing heavily. You than quickly hug Nash.

"Its ok, Its ok (Y/N) it was just a dream." he whispers in your ear.

"It was a nightmare." you sob a bit.

"Calm down. Shhh, Its ok Baby. I'm here for you." he rubs your back.

"Well in my dream you weren't! You were leaving me Nash! You were leaving me and you weren't ever gonna come back-" you broke down in tears.

"Woah, woah. (Y/N)? Of course I'm always gonna be here for you. What makes you think that I'm gonna leave you?" he questions.

"Just you not being here with me for those last weeks, were very difficult. I'm afraid I'm gonna lose you one day Nash." you look down. He lifts up your chin, than looks into your eyes.

"You are never gonna lose me (Y/N), I'm always gonna be here for you. No matter what, Ill always love, and care for you. I love you." he smiles. As he gently crashes his lips into yours. You couldn't help but smile.

"I love you Nash." you whisper.

"Love you more." he responds.

You both lay back down, your head on his chest listening at his heartbeating, his arms around you. And soon you fall asleep, knowing that your safe and protected in his arms.

**Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it was short and it kinda sucked, its 12:00 am over here! So sorry I'm kinda tired and all! But thank you for reading! x**

-Stephanie(: