How you two hug

*Requested*

Cameron : You're arms are fully around His neck, With your chin resting on his shoulder, And his arms fully around you're hips.

Matthew : Matt has always been taller than you. When you two hug, You go on your tippy toes and put your arms around Matt's Neck while his arms around your waist giving you the full strength of his arms and feeling safely wrapped around his arms.

Nash : He always has full arms out when you or him want a hug, You go jump in his arms with your legs around his waist and he spins you a bit stroking your hair and him telling you that he loves you.

Taylor : He always suprises you. He always sneaks up behind you and hugs you with his muscular arms around your stomach, His chin resting on your shoulder and feeling his breath on to your neck.

Shawn : You get on your tippy toes a bit, And your arms around his neck while his arms wrapped around your waist pulling you in a bit, His hugs are always meaningful to you.(:

Aaron : He grabs you by the waist and you jump on him so your hands are around His neck, And his hands around your stomach, He spins you while his pecking your cheek.

Carter : He hugs you from behind grabbing a hold of your waist, And his chin resting on your shoulder, While he gives you one kiss on your sweet spot which is on your neck.

Jack G : His arms fully wrap around you, Making you feel safe, As your arms wrap around his head and your head on his chest. So close that you can hear his Heartbeating.

Jack J : Your arms fully around his neck, And one of his arms wrapped around your waist, And the other stroking your hair.

Hayes : Your arms go under his arms, Holding him from the back, And his hands around your waist. Giving you that comfort and safety wrapped around his arms.

**Hope you enjoyed! Sorry If it kinda sucked, But thank you so much for reading! PLEASE REQUES! PLEASE MESSAGE ME, WHENEVER! We have early dismissal for this whole week! So I Actually Have time to Read your comments and Messages(: Please Do, Thank You**