You self harm because of hate Part 2

A/N : I'm still going to do 3 boys in this part.

Taylor : You've been depressed for a couple of days, Because of the hate and the horrible threats that people said to you because you were with Taylor. Taylor never noticed because you always put a "fake smile" when he was around. You went into the upstairs bathroom, crying your eyes out. Because the hate got to you bad. "I just can't take this no more" you whispered to yourself, as you got out a razor, and started cutting your skin. Enough to feel the pain. Blood started streaming down your wrist. You were just crying and crying, you couldn't stop.

*12 minutes later*

You cleaned yourself up. Threw away the bloody cloths, and razor. You put on your Magcon sweater and went downstairs with Taylor, Who was in the couch watching tv. You cuddle up with him. After a few minutes past, you felt something on your wrist like, and you look. And see that, your sweater is full of blood.

"Oh my god-" you loudly whisper. You get up, and run to the bathroom. You get some rags and clean yourself up, trying to stop the bloody wrist.

"Babe what's wro-" he cuts off. Looking at you cleaning your wrist. He goes up to you and helps you.

"Oh baby ...Why?" he brakes down, with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry-" your voice cracks.

"Just, Why?" he asks, Hugging you so tightly.

"I just couldn't handle, the hate" you put your head down. He separates the hug, and looks into your eyes.

"Y/N, You're an amazing and beautiful girl. Those people are just jealous of you, all they want to do is bring you down-" you interrupt him.

"Well they've successfuly brought me down"

"No they haven't, I know you very well Y/N, your way stronger and better than to damage you're beautiful skin. When you do this, your not only hurting yourself, your hurting me too. Please baby, I love you, don't do this ever again. I'm always here for you, whenever you need me" he says, still looking deep into your eyes. A tear just comes down your cheek, knowing that you have such an amazing boyfriend.

"Ohh Taylor. Thank you so much. And I'm so sorry for hurting you, I promise not to do it again, just for you" you smile at him, with watery eyes.

"Don't just do it for me princess. Do it for yourself as well. Its for your own good, your skin is so beautiful, don't tear it up" he adds. Hugging you so softly.

"I love you so so much. Ok?" he whispers.

"I love you too" you reply.

Carter : It was a hot day. You and the boys decided to go to the beach. Carter insisted you to go in the water with him, but you didn't want too, you had a thin long sweater. Because you've harmed yourself earlier, and you didn't want to show it.

"Babe, Why are you wearing that sweater? Its hot!" says Carter trying to take the sweater off of you.

"No stop, I mean- I'm just cold that's all" you smirk. Carter just gave you a confused look. While everyone was swimming and having a blast, you just sat their rubbing your cuts softly. Than Carter came up to you and whispered into your

"Can we talk?" he asked. You nodded and both of you went to the hotel, which was not that far from the beach. You both enter the room and sit down on the bed.

"Y/N I wanted to talk to you about earlier. Why don't you want to take your sweater off? Is what I think it is?" he asks softly. Their was silence for a few seconds, and than. It just hit you, Just started crying.

"Baby, please don't cry" says Carter hugging you, trying to calm you down.

"Just tell me why. Why would you hurt yourself like that?" he asks softly.

"I'm sick and tired of the hate Carter. People hate me, I just C-Couldn't handle it no more" you say with your head buried onto his chest.

"Baby, those people are retarded! They don't have a damn life. You're so much better than them, You're perfect just the way you are. Don't let anyone tell you the opposite ok? I love you so so much." he says hugging you so tightly.

"I love you too" you whisper to him. Than you realize, Carter's right. People are stupid these days. They just wanna bring you down, but this time they have to try and bring you down. Your not as easy as before.

"Now lets go back to the beach and have fun. But this time you don't have to take your sweater off" he smiles, you nod. And both of you go hand and hand to the beach, knowing that you have such an amazing and supportive boyfriend you can ever ask for.

Aaron : You threw away you're razor, and bloody towels. And at yourself in the mirror, so Aaron wouldnt notice that you cried. You looked fine, So you went into bed a layed down and watched tv with him. A few minutes past, and Aaron got up and went into the bathroom, he comes back.

"Boo, Show me your wrist" says Aaron, holding the bloody rags.

"No" you deny.

"I'm not asking you" he says. You Sigh, and show him rolling your sleeves up.

"Ohh Boo, Why? Just-Why-?" his voice cracks sitting next to you.

"I'm sorry..Just t-the h-hate" you sob.

"Sweetheart. Those people are cruel, and awful. They say those things to bring you down, You're so much stronger than this. Please Y/N don't ever do this ever again. You're such an amazing and beautiful girl, and I love you. Please? I hate seeying you like this" Aaron sobs, looking down.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you. I promise you, Ill never do this again.." you say lifting up his chin.

"Thank you. And Remember that I love you so so much and I'm always here for you Y/N..Always" he smiles.

"I love you so much" you say, as you hug Aaron tightly.

**Hope you enjoyed, Part 3 will be update soon!**

-Stephanie(: