Dillon Rupp Imagine #43

Requested by @Katelyn61201. Hope you enjoy Katelyn!(:

Ever since you've been dating Dillon you've been getting a lot of hate, on every single networking sites.

"@Y/T/N, you dont deserve Dillon. Your only with him bc of his fame"

"Your a gold digger. All you want is attention, fame & money. #AttentionSeeker"

Hate after hate, after hate. You just couldn't take it no more! Dillon has known that in the past you've self harmed, but he dosent known you've started again since the hate started. You were home alone, you go to the bathroom you get out your razor, you glance at it, you than position yourself the razor. You than slice your skin, tears streaming down your cheeks, blood on the sink and floor. You heard footsteps comming up the stairs. You quickly stop and put everything away, you wash your wrist quickly and put on your long sleeve shirt and come out of the bathroom.

"Katelyn? Are you alright?" asks Taylor.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" you ask, trying not to look at him in the eyes because you knew your eyes were read because you were crying.

"Because i heard noises in the bathroom. Hey, look at me." he demands a bit.

"No. Why?" you say.

"Just look at me-" he says, he turns your head to you.

"What's wrong-? Have you been crying?" he asks softly. You didn't respond.

"Katelyn, tell me what's wrong.?" he grabs your wrist.

"Oww!" you shout a bit. He didn't grab you that hard, but the cuts were fresh and they hurt.

"What's the ma-?" he cuts off, and looks at your wrist.

"Show me your wrist" he demands. You deny.

"Show. Me. Your. Wrist Katelyn." he demands again. You slowly pull your long sleeves up, his eyes widen more and more.

"Katelyn. Just, why?" he cracks. You didn't respond. Than Taylor goes out the hallway.

"Dillon come up here please!!" he shouts, you hear foot steps, than Dillon enters the room. He was smiling, but when he saw you with your fresh cuts his smile washed off and he ran up to you.

"Katelyn are you ok?" he asks, looking at your wrist.

"Why Katelyn?" he softly cracks.

"Dillon. Ever since we started dating I've been getting a lot of hate, i can't take this anymore. I'm sorry." you look down.

"No, don't be sorry. Its ok, everything is gonna be alright, just don't listen to what other people say about you. Block the negative out beautiful, you are worth it. I love you so much, please don't ever hurt yourself again. I love you so much." he hugs you.

"I love you too Katelyn. Your the greatest friend I've ever had. I hate seeying my friend like this. Please, don't hurt yourself. Promise me?" asks Taylor.

"I promise" you sniff.

"I love you guys both. So much. Thank you for being here for me." you smile at both of them knowing you have an amazing boyfriend and best friend. ♡

**Hope you enjoyed Katelyn. Sorry if it kinda sucked, Thank you so much for reading everybody.xx**

-Stephanie(: