Finally mine; Taylor C.

Today was the day you were finally gonna see your boyfriend Carlos, You too haven't seen eachother for over 3 weeks. He texted you too meet him at Starbucks, You put on some Leggings, your boots and your blue sweater, You were ready to go.

*At Starbucks*

You see Carlos. "Hey Babe" You said hugging him, "Hey Y/N" as he pecked your cheek, You thought it was weird that Carlos just softly pecked you're cheek especially because you guys haven't seen eachother in 3 weeks. "What's Wrong?" You asked worriedly, "Nothing..Its that-" He stopped "What's wrong?" You asked again more worried, "Look..Y/N, I Love You, And Ill always will..But-We can't be together no more" He said looking down at his hands while he played with them, "Why are you doing this to me!?" you asked sadly as tears were rushing down your face, "Its that I've met someone new... Jessica and-" You Interrupted, "And what? she's better than me?" You asked, He nodded, You couldn't believe his words. "You know what! Fuck you! I dont need you!" You said furiously as you got your things and left, "Fuck Him" you whispered to yourself, As you went into your car and went home.

*At Your House*

You were watching tv, Eating some chocolates and ice cream, You felt so depressed, you've been crying for almost 3 hours straight. Intill you got a phone call from Taylor, You're best guy friend.

"Hey Y/N, What you doing?" He asked.

"N-Nothing Y-You" You stutterd, Trying to sound normal and hold back the tears..But you couldn't.

"What's wrong!? You know what I'm going over to your house" He said as he hung up. You thought it was sweet of Him that he was always worried about you, And always had your back no matter what! that's why you too were very close.

*15 Minutes Later*

You Heard the door knocking, "Come In!" you yelled. Taylor just came rushing in like if he was the FBI or some shit. "Y/N what happend!?" He asked sitting next to you "Carlos-" He interrupted "What did that Faggot do to you? Did he hurt you? Ill kill him!" Said Taylor getting up, "No No No Taylor" You said calming him down, You put your hands on his shoulders so he can sit down. "But Y/N you don't deserve this! Your the most amazing girl ever! You don't deserve to get hurt!" He said. "you mean it?" You said smiling, "Of Course!" He said, "It means a lot Taylor..Thank You" You said Smiling and hugging him, "You deserve someone way better..Maybe like me?" He whispered to himself. "What?" you asked. Taylor looked at you for a minute and took a deep breath. "Y/N..Ive liked you ever since we met! I just didn't wanted to tell you because, I thought it was gonna ruin our friendship" He said putting his head down. You looked at Taylor, While you Putting his chin up, "Oh Taylor, I'd Love to be with you. You're the most amazing guy Ever!" You smiled, "You Mean It?" He asked so Happy, "Yess!!" You smiled so big. Taylor's face turned so bright, He got you up and holded you by your waist and kissed you so passionately, He pulled you back, "I've always wanted to do that" He smiled. He pulled you out to the porch and he immediately screamed to the whole town "Y/N IS FINALLY MINE! AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH" he looked at you and said "I'm glad your finally mine" "I am too" You smiled. As you rested your head on his shoulder, looking out in the sunset.