Pizza Night; Hayes G.

QOTD - "What state do you live in?" (I need like internet friends 'cause I have none in personal lmao)

I live in Washington state :///

~

"Babeee we have to get up," Hayes whispers as he continues shaking you trying to wake you up.

You groan tiredly "noo do we have to?"

You nuzzle your head on his neck loving the warmth of it,

"Yes (y/n), we can't just say in bed all day," he chuckles

God. His morning voice; so raspy and deep, it drove you mad, not to mention the morning hair that always fell down on his face so perfectly without him trying.

"We can try," you smile pecking his lips.

The kiss was so passionate both of your guys' lips moving in sync but soon it became heated, he slowly started making his way on top of you without breaking the kiss.

You can feel him smile between the kisses making you smile as well,

He brakes the kiss and whispers in your warm neck "what do you want to do today?"

"Exactly this," you giggle.

He chuckles. "I do too, but you know we can't. I actually want to do something today it's my day off,"

You nod in agreement "how about a pizza night and a movie?"

He wiggles his eyebrows smirking, you chuckle.

"Sounds perfect,"

"Shall we order, or go out?" He asks.

"Order," you quickly responded.

The idea of going out made you feel even more lazy,

"Alright then... Now let's get up, You sleepy head,"

He says as he starts getting up from bed, you whine wanting his warm body against yours again,

"You were so waaaarm." You fake cry.

He giggles looking back at you, "we'll cuddle later, okay? promise." He winked which made you blush.

-

After you two got dressed and picked out something on Netflix you were fixing some drinks in the kitchen while you were both waiting for the pizza guy, as you were pouring the soda on the cups you feel a pair of arms wrapping around your waist.

You smirk and look over your shoulder Hayes' chin resting on your shoulder as he spins you around so you're facing him he starts to study your face, and bite his bottom lip lightly.

"What?" You giggle, blushing.

He shrugs "you're just so cute when you're in my clothes," he kisses your temple.

You were wearing one of his red flannels with some dark sweat pants, and a messy bun to obviously.. Top it all off.

He soon closed the gap between you two and crashes his lips to yours you wrap your arms around his neck, messing his hair up while his hands were all around your body.

But soon the knock on the door interrupted the moment, you groan in annoyance.

"Must everyone always interrupt our moment?" You sigh and roll your eyes,

Hayes chuckles and heads to the door.

He pays the young man and comes in which a large pizza,

"A large cheese pizza, just the way you like it!" He raises it us in the air and heads to the couch and plays the movie, you go behind him and place the drinks on the coasters.

Blankets and pillow laid out on the couch and you sit back and cuddle up against Hayes and start eating.

You decided to watch Grease; since it is a pretty good movie.

Half way through the movie you felt your eyes getting heavy so you get closer to Hayes' chest and cuddle with him.

"Do you want me to carry you upstairs?" He whispers.

You groan mumbling 'no'. He gently nods and leans back on the couch and cuddles with you, tracing little patters on your back and muttering "goodnight babe, love you."

~~~~

Crappy ending :/ I know.

So I know nobody will probably participate with this, but I was wondering if someone could do a brand new cover for this book?:) It would really mean a lot if someone sends in something!x

Kik; @Its_Stephxx
Twitter; @kawaiixhemmo
Email; stephmahone74@gmail.com
(Don't judge me, I created this email when I was like 12 or something ugh)
I'll dedicate you a chapter btw.

I hope you're doing well :) and I hope you're happy! Stay strong my little honey bunches of oats! Love ya xx

-steph