What you like about him

Cameron : His Smile. Whenever Cam smiles, It lights up your day. No Matter What.

Matthew : His Laugh. Whenever Matt laughs, It gives you the chills. You just love his laugh, For some weird yet cute way, It makes you smile.

Nash : His Eyes. Whenever you look into Nash's eyes, you get lost in them. You never want to stop looking into his eyes. Their just so beautiful.

Taylor : His Personality. Taylor, Is would you say..Unique. He's so funny and bubbly, He can make you laugh or smile with his weird/cute personality that you just love.

Carter : Everything! He has everything you need, You can't ask for a better boyfriend(: He's Funny, he's smart, he's sweet and an amazing personality.

Shawn : His Voice. Whenever your in a sad mood, or can't sleep in the middle of the night. Shawn is always their to sing to you, So beautifuly and gently. He just has an amazing voice.

Jack J : His personality. Jack, Had the most outgoing and lovable personality you've ever seen! He's always their to make you smile with his amazing personality.

Jack G : His Voice. Whenever you were down. Jack would always sing into your ear to make you feel better, and it did(:

Aaron : His Smile. Aaron can always bright up your day with that amazing smile he has, He can never fail on making you smile too.

**Hope you all enjoyed. I finally got wifi around my house, So once in a while I'm gonna update. The wifi isn't amazing, but at least it's something..Right? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 11K READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU INFINITY(: ALSO I'M SORRY BUT I'M KINDA SHOWING OFF THIS BUT...I GOT ACCEPTED TO DELTA HIGH! Some of you may not know this but, Delta High teaches you. Science, Technology, Engineering & Math. Yes, Its a nerdy school! lol, Can't wait for that :D So yeah, Hope you enjoyed..Love you Guys!**

p.s : also remember i don't have service in my phone, that's why im getting wifi..but pray that my mom gives me my service so i can update everyday! :D ♡

-Stephanie(: