Miss you; Matthew E.

Saturday night, bored and a bit of sadness at the same time. Your boyfriend Matt, is away for a few more weeks due to touring with the rest of the boys. You were laying down with your phone scrolling through your social media when someone was calling you through facetime,

It was Matthew.

You Clicked to open and all the guys were their, They all yelled "HEY Y/N!!" "Hey Guys!" you said with a big smile. "Hey Beautiful" Matt Said With a big smile, "Eww! Don't say those Kind of things, That makes me wanna Gag!" Said Hayes. "Oh my gosh Hayes, You'll Understand when you start dating someone" You said Playfully.

"Sooo, Y/N...When are you touring with us?" Asked Nash. "I don't know, Soon I promise! But in till than I can't right now" You put a sad face. All of them "Awed"

It was just you and Matt.

"But seriously, When are you comming on tour with Us? I miss you so much Babe!" He pouded.

"I don't know yet, But I miss you so so so much more Matt" You said.

"Come On! Come to the next show? In a 5 Days! Ill Invite!?" He asked, Giving you the puppy eyes.

"Aww! You know I can't resist those puppy eyes! YES ILL GO!" You shouted Happily smiling. And all of usuden all the Rest of the boys jumped up and yelled and cheered happily behind Matthew.

Matt was so happy! You can tell by his face.

"Thank you so much Y/N, For accepting to come!" Said Cameron.

"Why?" You asked Curiously.

"Because Matt never stops talking about you!" Said Taylor.

Matt got all red and told the guys to be quite. You just "Awed"

"Well See you in 5 Days my Beautiful..I love you soo much!" Said Matt, While kissing the screen a bit. The guys Did kissy faces at him "Shut Up" He said.

"Aww! I love you more!" You said Blowing him a Huge kiss. You both disconnected..And you went to bed soo happy that you're gonna see Matt, Because you've haven't seen him in like almost 2 months! And all you could do is smile the next few days.

~Hope you liked it! *REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!* Request ANYTHING! And ill do it, Thank you for reading! VOTE! :)