Sleepover; Nash G.

Today you were going to have a sleep over with your best friend Nash. Your parents were out of town, but they totally trusted you both because they have known Nash for years, and they know he's a great and trustworthy guy. You were getting everything ready, when you heard a knock on the door you opened it to see Nash.

"Hey Nash!" you hug him.

"Hey Y/N!" he smiles. You two go upstairs to put his stuff away, you had everything ready in your room Movies, popcorn, candy, and a bunch of pillows and blankets. The first choice was Paranormal Activity, Nash obviously loves scary movies but you not so much. You both lay on the bed and just watch the movie, Nash was enjoying it, but you were closing your eyes every time a scary part came on

"Oh come on Y/N, it isn't that scary!" he laughs.

"Well for me it is!" you keep closing your eyes.

"Don't worry, i got you" he smirks, while he cuddles up to you. You felt so safe in his arms. "Wait, Y/N. What are you thinking? Nash is my best friend, i don't want to ruin that." you thought to yourself. You just scoot over a bit, just smiling awkwardly, Nash did the same, but than the rest of the movie was dead silence and just awkward now.

The movie was over, and it was 12:35am, It was time to go to bed. You went into the bathroom, and you changed into some blue shorts, with a white tank top, and a messy bun, Nash just wore shorts and no shirt.

"So, yeah. I'll sleep in my bed, and you'll sleep in your sleeping bag" you say, he nods. You both go to your separate beds, and you turn off the light.

"Hey Y/N? Can i go up there and sleep with you? Its that my back hurts, I'm not comfortable." he says. You nod, he got on the bed and got comfortable, he put his arms around you, you were just so tired you didn't really care.

*3 hours later*

Its was 3:15am, you got up to go to the bathroom, you slightly moved Nash's arms away and went into the bathroom. When you came back, you gently pulled the covers up and tried to go back to sleep.

"I love you. I love you Y/N, I always have." you open your eyes quickly in shock. "Nash, saying that he loves me? He-He likes me? No, what?" you thought, you were so confused. He kept saying that he likes you, you didn't know what to think.

*Morning*

Nash slowly wakes up yawning, you were already awake, you came into the room.

"Morning Nash!" you smile.

"*yawn* Morning, Y/N" he smiles. You just decided to talk about Nash about last night, you sit next to him a bit awkward.

"Hey, can i ask you something?"

"Yeah. Anything." he shrugs.

You take a deep breath.

"Last night. You were, h-having a dream. And you kept saying stuff." you say awkwardly.

"What kind of stuff?" he asks.

"That you liked me? Or correction. Love?" you say. Nash just gives you the "oh" look, and looks down a bit.

*Deep breath*

"Ok, Y/N. I just can't hold it in no more..Yes. I do like you. I've been liking you ever since we meet to be honest. But i never wanted to say anything because i thought i wouldn't have a chance with you, and you dont like me" he admits. You were more shock than ever.

"Just tell me right now Y/N, You don't like me..It had to happen sooner or later like-" you cut him off with a kiss.

"Who said that i didn't like you back?" you smile, and he does too.

And ever since that morning..Its been official <3

**Hope you all enjoyed. Sorry if it kinda sucked, also sorry i haven't updated in like a day or two..I've been busy with testing and a bunch of paper work for a new school I'm going too, but anyways tysm for reading!! xx**

Hope you had an amazing Easter!!

-Stephanie(: